Contributor

Carolyn Pollock is an attractive person but she was almost unrecognizable on her American West jewelry show yesterday. I am a fan of aging gracefully myself.

Respected Contributor

Re: Carolyn Pollock

[ Edited ]

Really?  I had no problem recognizing her at all.  I thought she looked lovely last night.    I admire her.  She is a successful businesswoman

Respected Contributor

Her hair used to much blonder.  I think this is why she looks different.

Esteemed Contributor

I thought she looked lovely.  I like her hair color, makes her look younger.   I like the American west jewelry and the fact that it's made in the USA!  

Contributor

Of course her appearance is really none of my business but I couldn't help but notice that her face looked much different. Btw, I was not remarking on her products or the fact that she is a sharp businesswoman. I was just being shallow!

Trusted Contributor

Is this the same jewelry line as she had previously?  For some reason, I seem to remember something different.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Deanie wrote:

Is this the same jewelry line as she had previously?  For some reason, I seem to remember something different.

This weekend's shows are not Carolyn Pollack's designs. Those shows are called Carolyn Pollack Sterling Jewelry. Her line premiered on International Women's Day in 2003 called Sincerely Southwest Jewelry by Carolyn Pollack and in 2010 it was changed to Sincerely, Carolyn Pollack before arriving at its current name.

The shows this weekend are QVC's whole collection of jewelry made in the American West, some of which Carolyn represents on-air. In May 1988 the show premiered as Western Jewelry and for some time a weekly show aired Fridays at 1am ET. In the 1990s QVC changed the name to Southwestern Jewelry and this period is when two multi-hour events were held each year. In June, and in October for the Balloon Fiesta. In 2013 QVC changed the name of the program to American West Jewelry. Next May marks the 30th Anniversary of the program. Carolyn Pollack has appeared if not from the beginning then very early in the program's run but not always straight through a show- she only represented certain items that she helped bring to QVC, not the whole collection.

Carolyn will be back with her own designs on the August 2nd Designer Jewelry Studio event.

Frequent Contributor

Carolyn Pollock has gained a lot of weight. That's what I see different.

Respected Contributor

I missed the show, but checked a couple of videos. If the host was Rick, the only difference in Carolyn is shorter hair. Otherwise, she looks great & natural!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Carolyn seems so smart and nice!

I'd love to be able to have coffee with her!! Smiley Happy