Frequent Contributor

Somewhere out there is a person who had a brilliant quote, something like people are out there wasting their breath complaining while at the same time there are those who are taking their last breath.  Did I get that right?  Boy, did that put things in perspective.  If those aren't the exact words, could you post them again?  Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Re: source of a brilliant quote

@severusgirl ~ I know one of the posters on this board uses this as a quote which appears at the bottom after she posts.  You can try to see if you can find it.

Honored Contributor

JaneMarple is the poster

Does make you stop and think, doesn't it.

I have a quote on my computer screen frame "Someone is praying for what you take for granted"

Really appropriate for times like these.

@severusgirl wrote:

Somewhere out there is a person who had a brilliant quote, something like people are out there wasting their breath complaining while at the same time there are those who are taking their last breath.  Did I get that right?  Boy, did that put things in perspective.  If those aren't the exact words, could you post them again?  Thanks!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, it's under @janemarple posts.  A great, be in the moment humbling quote.  Thank you @software!

Trusted Contributor

@software: Thanks for sharing your quote. I like that...