Trusted Contributor

I find Carolyn to be very prepared, doesn't talk over hosts and asks questions the viewer wants answered.  I think she is a great host.

Respected Contributor

@StopTalking  If you are making an  April Fools joke I guess I don't "get" it.

My opinion is Carolyn is a fine host and seems to be prepared when I watch.

So, I  think it is "just you."

aroc3435

Washington, DC 

Respected Contributor

I enjoy Carolyn, she comes across as down to earth and doesn't shout out "this looks like money" or similar statements during her presentations. I think she's attractive and always love her hair. I've never noticed that she wasn't prepared but there are shows I'm not interested in, no matter the host.

Valued Contributor

I believe Carolyn is one of the best and provides great information,, better  that some of the foolishness on Monday night  never provides. I truly enjoyed Carolyn  as a host on any show she does

Trusted Contributor

@StopTalking  I think Carolyn does a wonderful job, always gives really good information and such a pleasant personality unlike the young diva that is trying to dominate everything.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC - speculation

Trusted Contributor

I respectfully disagree with you.  Carolyn Gracie is one of the few who describes in detail the items she is presenting. I especially like her fashion shows because she also describes the fit and sizes.   Carolyn and Katrina are the only two I may watch.

Esteemed Contributor

There are very few QVC hosts that I will watch.  Carolyn is one of them because she has a pleasant voice, she's always calm, and her descriptions of the products are excellent.  She's one of the most prepared hosts QVC has.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@StopTalking    I wouldn't be surprised if Carolyn didn't have the largest fan following on QVC.  There are thousands of middle aged, slightly plump women who love her.  She sells millions in Denim & Co. clothing plus is the most knowledgeable host about gardening.  She's a valuable asset to the company so get over yourself. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment