Trusted Contributor

The only point I am saying is that it would be nice if even for your birthday, QVC gave you a $10 credit on your account to use as you wish.  Thats the only thing I am saying.  A type of customer appreciation thing.  Or $5.00 of for every $100 you spend...that sounds reasonable.

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

Not to be a Debbie Downer- but HSN's coupons are sometimes more of a pain than they're worth! There are so many restrictions, or they simply don't work. More times than not I've had to call cs and argue for my ten or twenty bucks. Woman Frustrated

I see on their site there's a $10 coupon for your first APP purchase. I might give that a try if something 'calls' my name! Woman Happy

That's how I feel lately about all coupons!!!  There are so many exclusions hidden in the teeny-tiny fine print🙄 My biggest pet-peeve lately is Macy's, Kohls & Bealls!

Frankly, I'd rather see better prices everyday or free shipping!

@homedecor1Macy's was always that way- very rarely can you use a coupon on items discounted. And it seems every season Kohls list of excluded brands grows & GROWS !!!

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114

today went to Kohls (30% off as charge holder).  Bought 2 perfume/makeup gift packs -- couldn't use coupon!  So I didn't buy them (was just using as filler gift).

Honored Contributor

Personally I love my coupons. keep them coming!!!  HSN often posts coupons on the upper left corner of their home page, they rotate who gets them, not everyone at once. Right now the code is for 30% off jewelry orders this month.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

I received a $20 coupon in my last HSN order. QVC take note!

I used mine already, @Shanus. I got the six piece Deborah Lippman nude nail polishes. I always can find something I would like with their coupons.

I know you're not holding your breath for anything from the Q. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

i am so not interested in chasing coupons, remembering coupons, finding coupons.

They're one-day coupons. Nothing to remember; nothing to find. And 20% off.

Esteemed Contributor

@Bascia wrote:

Is it true, QVC bought out HSN?   Let us customers know.  There are already two vendors from HSN for years that are now on QVC.

VERY INTERESTING

No, Liberty, the parent company of both QVC and HSN bought them out.

Esteemed Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

Not to be a Debbie Downer- but HSN's coupons are sometimes more of a pain than they're worth! There are so many restrictions, or they simply don't work. More times than not I've had to call cs and argue for my ten or twenty bucks. Woman Frustrated

I see on their site there's a $10 coupon for your first APP purchase. I might give that a try if something 'calls' my name! Woman Happy

Not many restrictions: no TSV's or sale items.

Esteemed Contributor

@Skididdy wrote:

The only point I am saying is that it would be nice if even for your birthday, QVC gave you a $10 credit on your account to use as you wish.  Thats the only thing I am saying.  A type of customer appreciation thing.  Or $5.00 of for every $100 you spend...that sounds reasonable.

For every on-line retail email I receive, they always offer me some perk to get my business, except for the Q.

Regular Contributor

Just in case you missed it, HSN has free shipping on everything today.