Honored Contributor

I received a $20 coupon in my last HSN order. QVC take note!

Trusted Contributor

NOW THAT is how it should be.  In appreciation for your business, a thank you.

Yes please QVC, consider,,,,a gesture like this goes a long way with a long time customer, its as simple as that !

Respected Contributor

i am so not interested in chasing coupons, remembering coupons, finding coupons.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Contributor

Is it true, QVC bought out HSN?   Let us customers know.  There are already two vendors from HSN for years that are now on QVC.

VERY INTERESTING

Trusted Contributor

Re: COUPON FROM HSN

[ Edited ]

QVC did not buy HSN.  They are owned by the same parent company.   You can Goggle it for a full story.  It will be interesting to see what changes come down the road.

I occasionally get coupons from HSN.  Last month I got 1 for my birthday.

Respected Contributor

Re: COUPON FROM HSN

[ Edited ]

I just don't know why people on this board continue to insist that QVC bought HSN.  That simply isn't true.  The company that owns QVC, Liberty Interactive Corporation, is currently in the process of also purchasing HSN.  They are still separate entities.  BTW, you'll notice that QVC doesn't even have a process in their system for applying a coupon to an order.

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

Isn't HSN the best! They know how to treat customers. QVC could definitely learn a thing or two about appreciating their customers from HSN. I shop from HSN much more then QVC for the past few years now.

Super Contributor

@Gram W wrote:

QVC did not buy HSN.  They are owned by the same parent company.   You can Goggle it for a full story.  It will be interesting to see what changes come down the road.

I occasionally get coupons from HSN.  Last month I got 1 for my birthday.

Someone posted an article this week about the merger. It looks like QVC management is replacing HSN execs. I believe that the former head of QVC Japan is going to run HSN. I hope HSN does not bcome QVC3. They have brands that are only found at HSN.

Esteemed Contributor

Not to be a Debbie Downer- but HSN's coupons are sometimes more of a pain than they're worth! There are so many restrictions, or they simply don't work. More times than not I've had to call cs and argue for my ten or twenty bucks. Woman Frustrated

I see on their site there's a $10 coupon for your first APP purchase. I might give that a try if something 'calls' my name! Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

Not to be a Debbie Downer- but HSN's coupons are sometimes more of a pain than they're worth! There are so many restrictions, or they simply don't work. More times than not I've had to call cs and argue for my ten or twenty bucks. Woman Frustrated

I see on their site there's a $10 coupon for your first APP purchase. I might give that a try if something 'calls' my name! Woman Happy

That's how I feel lately about all coupons!!!  There are so many exclusions hidden in the teeny-tiny fine print🙄 My biggest pet-peeve lately is Macy's, Kohls & Bealls!

Frankly, I'd rather see better prices everyday or free shipping!