Honored Contributor

Confused about hosts for Beauty IQ channel

I finally got this channel and have checked into it about a dozen times over the past week and every time it was either that Elyse host, Shawn or Courtney. I thought it was suppose to be Alberti?? I am not a fan of any of those three fans and, honestly, have a hard time watching it if they are hosting because often times they are loud, talk way too much about everything but the item and talk over the vendor. Where is Alberti? I don't think I will tune in if he isn't hosting.

I am bummed because all I watch on QVC is beauty shows and haven't been watching them much these days so a devoted beauty channel is right up my alley. 

Is Alberti no longer hosting?

Honored Contributor

Re: Confused about hosts for Beauty IQ channel

@HappyDaze,  I just took a quick look at his Facebook page and yesterday morning he said he's been traveling but would see everyone on Beauty iQ that night (last night).   It appears he's still a regular fixture there.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo ah okay thank you! Glad to hear that! 

Honored Contributor

You're welcome, @HappyDaze!   (Your avatar makes me smile!)   Alberti's one of my favorites, though I don't watch the Q nearly as much as I once did.   He's a winner!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo he is my favorite  although I must admit, there are several hosts I don't think I've ever seen (they must not do beauty shows) so who knows, they may be good as well. 

My avatar makes me smile too. I picked it out when my buddy, my dog, was diagnosed with cancer. I love him to pieces and, like my avatar says (although it is cut off, lol), we can get through this together. Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

HappyDaze wrote:

@dooBdoo he is my favorite  although I must admit, there are several hosts I don't think I've ever seen (they must not do beauty shows) so who knows, they may be good as well. 

My avatar makes me smile too. I picked it out when my buddy, my dog, was diagnosed with cancer. I love him to pieces and, like my avatar says (although it is cut off, lol), we can get through this together. Smiley Happy 

(((@HappyDaze and your little buddy))).   Oh, how that tugs at my heart.   My prayers for your sweet pal, and hugs to you both.

Trusted Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

(((@HappyDaze and your little buddy))).   Oh, how that tugs at my heart.   My prayers for your sweet pal, and hugs to you both.

That bear is adorable !

At this time we don't receive the Q Beauty channel.  I really miss Alberti.

Honored Contributor

@sktchy,  My cable doesn't offer Beauty iQ, so I watch it on my computer or iPad.   Isn't the bear cute?   It's from the emoticons for Skype (the list of them is at this link:  https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA12330/what-is-the-full-list-of-emoticons).  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dooBdoo wrote:

@sktchy,  My cable doesn't offer Beauty iQ, so I watch it on my computer or iPad.   Isn't the bear cute?   It's from the emoticons for Skype (the list of them is at this link:  https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA12330/what-is-the-full-list-of-emoticons).  

@dooBdooI can't get into watching Q on the computer but thanks for the suggestion.

I have to check out those emoticons ! - So adorable !

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

Thanks @dooBdoo I appreciate it. We certainly can never get enough prayers that is for sure. Love the bear!