Super Contributor

Jane just informed us now that they didn't have her size, so she is wearing the petite medium in the dress, which is giving her a looser fit 🙄

Occasional Contributor

I was just thinking that she needs to go up a size in the TS dress. It is very unflattering on her.....way too tight .

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Let's be honest, some garments are just not a good fit. I saw Jane earlier wearing the TSV, and she kept tugging at it and pulling it down. It just didn't fit her properly. I didn't see the pants, but some hosts seem to be fixated on a certain size. I think we all know that clothes sometimes require a size up or down, there is no shame in that.

You can tell it does not fit her properly.  She went to a medium and it looked soooooo much better.  So when someone says they are a small, and I can clearly see they didn't choose a good size for their body, I can judge by that.  

Esteemed Contributor

@racada wrote:

Jane just informed us now that they didn't have her size, so she is wearing the petite medium in the dress, which is giving her a looser fit 🙄

@racada   In my opinion if you have to keep pulling a garment down THAT MEANS IT IS TOO TIGHT AND OR SMALL.   

Esteemed Contributor

It doesn't surprise me Jane can wear a small in QVC size.  I bought a pair of side pocket D&C pants in medium....huuuuge on me.  Should have bought small. And nowhere else in the universe would I be a small.  I wear a 12 in brick and mortar stores.

Spoiler

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

Should have bought small. And nowhere else in the universe would I be a small.  I wear a 12 in brick and mortar stores.

Spoiler

@MoJoV   In Brick & mortar stores I wear size 9/10 & sometimes size 8<---- jeans.

D&C I wear xxs pants & xs in tops.  Haven't been those sizes since I was a fetus.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@racada wrote:

@racada   In my opinion if you have to keep pulling a garment down THAT MEANS IT IS TOO TIGHT AND OR SMALL.   

She constantly pulls at her clothing. She hasn't accepted the fact that you should wear what fits you. You can't cover by yanking at your clothes.

Honored Contributor

Small is the new large.  Maybe?

Esteemed Contributor

@ValuSkr 

Thanks for the laugh.  

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

Just flipped on QVC and JT is on saying she is in a small crop pant?  This is why I refuse to watch.  Now I wear a small, so if she is in a small, then there can't possibly be a size that would fit me.   

This will throw many people off as to what size to order.  

Signed Frustrated

No big deal. I just look at the measurements and find my size.