Esteemed Contributor

Just flipped on QVC and JT is on saying she is in a small crop pant?  This is why I refuse to watch.  Now I wear a small, so if she is in a small, then there can't possibly be a size that would fit me.   

This will throw many people off as to what size to order.  

Signed Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

Just flipped on QVC and JT is on saying she is in a small crop pant?  This is why I refuse to watch.  Now I wear a small, so if she is in a small, then there can't possibly be a size that would fit me.   

Signed Frustrated

@BalletBabe If you refused to watch you wouldn't see it. . . I am so confused. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: COME ON QVC

[ Edited ]

@Sooner wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

Signed Frustrated

@Sooner   I figured you would say something.  I just flipped it on and liked the look of the pants.  I watched for no longer then 5 min.  Is that ok with you?

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

Signed Frustrated

@Sooner   I figured you would say something.  I just flipped it in ans liked the look at the pants.  I watched for no longer then 5 min.  Is that ok with you?

@BalletBabe Well don't confuse me like that!  Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe I can't watch her. She's claimed to be a small for years. No way.

Esteemed Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@BalletBabe I can't watch her. She's claimed to be a small for years. No way.

@Love my grandkids   I can't either, but as I said I only watched for 5 min.  This is bad for people trying to figure out what size to order.  

Honored Contributor

Let's be honest, some garments are just not a good fit. I saw Jane earlier wearing the TSV, and she kept tugging at it and pulling it down. It just didn't fit her properly. I didn't see the pants, but some hosts seem to be fixated on a certain size. I think we all know that clothes sometimes require a size up or down, there is no shame in that.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Let's be honest, some garments are just not a good fit. I saw Jane earlier wearing the TSV, and she kept tugging at it and pulling it down. It just didn't fit her properly. I didn't see the pants, but some hosts seem to be fixated on a certain size. I think we all know that clothes sometimes require a size up or down, there is no shame in that.

@QVCkitty1   I always tune in at midnight and I agree that the dress looked terrible on her.  BUT I saw it in the morning on Leah and it looked nice on her. 

Super Contributor

Funny. I heard her say it too and she said the model (I think the model wearing the pink cropped pants) also was wearing a small & there is no way that they were the same size & the pants were very fitted on the model & very loose around the calf/ankle on JT. smh

Valued Contributor
Oh I get it, I thought the same thing when said a "small", I thought well, I guess that puts somewhere in the toddler catagory. A 2T for me......