Esteemed Contributor

Re: COME ON QVC

[ Edited ]

@ladyann45 wrote:

If you are having a bad day just read some of the comments made by some of you and it will be a joyous one believe me. Some of you really know how to tear into JT and several of the other host. I can imagine what you do to people you really know personally. Thanks for making my day this has been nice.

@ladyann45 wrote:

If you are having a bad day just read some of the comments made by some of you and it will be a joyous one believe me. Some of you really know how to tear into JT and several of the other host. I can imagine what you do to people you really know personally. Thanks for making my day this has been nice.

Honestly, The ladies are just being honest with their observations. It's not tearing into Jane, it's getting real amazing. The truth of it is, you say you're one size, and the garment doesn't fit, it can be misleading for others who are trying to find their correct sizing.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

When Jane started out she was truly an extra small.... a little dancer's figure.  She looked it, told us unabashedly her size all the time, and there was no reason not to believe her.  She also did not tug on her clothes back then.  She was still telling us she was an XS when clearly we could see she was not.  She gains and loses some weight as the years go on, nothing wrong with that but I don't believe she actually realizes that she is at least a medium on the bottom and a small on top.  I think it's been very hard for her to accept  and it happens to heavy people as well.  You work hard losing weight, go from a 1X to a M or L and still think you're a 1X.  I'm about a M/L now and am still comfortable ordering a 1X or XL to be sure the item fits me well.... then it ends up way too big and I have to send it back.  It's taken me awhile to realize that I'm no longer as large as I once was.  It may be the same for Miss Jane to realize that she is no longer an XS or S. 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Contributor

Thank you ..... I was thinking the same thing .... 

Respected Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

Just flipped on QVC and JT is on saying she is in a small crop pant?  This is why I refuse to watch.  Now I wear a small, so if she is in a small, then there can't possibly be a size that would fit me.   

This will throw many people off as to what size to order.  

Signed Frustrated

@BalletBabe If you refused to watch you wouldn't see it. . . I am so confused. 

The OP used the present tense ("JT is on saying she is in a small crop pant. This is why I refuse to watch.").  Not confusing at all.

Trusted Contributor
Jane brings it on herself. She is the worst presenter. I saw her being nasty to a vendor (who was nice) years ago and sent a letter to QVC. He wasn’t even speaking that much ( who could with Jane) and when he soikevonce she said meanly “ Please let me speak”. It was so awful. She is also in no way a small on the bottom. I’m also tired of her being up other items rather than the one she is presenting. It may be a totally different vendor’s item that will come up in the next show. It ruins her presentations. She never stops talking and it’s annoying.
Esteemed Contributor

@misschristy wrote:
Jane brings it on herself. She is the worst presenter. I saw her being nasty to a vendor (who was nice) years ago and sent a letter to QVC. He wasn’t even speaking that much ( who could with Jane) and when he soikevonce she said meanly “ Please let me speak”. It was so awful. She is also in no way a small on the bottom. I’m also tired of her being up other items rather than the one she is presenting. It may be a totally different vendor’s item that will come up in the next show. It ruins her presentations. She never stops talking and it’s annoying.

@misschristy   I saw her years ago saying about a pair of boots she had on in bare feet and someone came up and asked her if they get smelly with no socks and she asked them if they wanted to sniff them.  That did it.   Can't take her posing, bragging and like you said non stop talking.   

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Most of the hosts want to be a size or two smaller than they actually are. If you can't close a blouse, jacket or sweater, then you skew the sizing for people watching to purchase the items. I look at Shawn and Jane and they truly are not in their correct sizes. This is one of the reasons that I don't watch anymore. 

Trusted Contributor

In many cases, QVC plays with their sizing, as we have figured. There is no way that Jane and Courtney can/should wear the same size. Or Courtney and Shawn. But, they say they do. One thing I nopticed is that after I lost some weight, I ordered a few new pairs of D&C jeans. The label on the jeans states UK - Petite Medium; IT - Petite Medium; US - Petite Small.

No wonder we get confusedf as to what sizes we are!