Respected Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@PatriciaG   I just read the two star review.  Why is it not an honest review?  She said the nose wire is sticking through the mask.  I don't understand your comment.

@NickNack, it's not that one. It's on the second page, actually has a one star review, and is from the reviewer "eyeroller." And it says what the OP stated. HTH.   

Respected Contributor

Could someone please explain what the problem is? Why are posters saying it is not a review? I must be dense but I am at a loss as to why people are upset about this post. I feel like something is missing here. 

Respected Contributor

im lost as well 50 mickey

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@PatriciaG   I just read the two star review.  Why is it not an honest review?  She said the nose wire is sticking through the mask.  I don't understand your comment.

@NickNack, it's not that one. It's on the second page, actually has a one star review, and is from the reviewer "eyeroller." And it says what the OP stated. HTH.   

@PatriciaG   Thank you very much.  I see it now.  I didn't read where the OP explained what the review said.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@pupwhipped wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@PatriciaG   Thank you very much.  I see it now.  I didn't read where the OP explained what the review said.

@NickNack, I'm pupwhipped, not PatriciaG. But that's okay. Ha! 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't bother leaving reviews anymore...

Valued Contributor

It’s not a review because it’s not about the product. It’s a bash on the company for selling face masks.

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam   @50 mickey

Here's what was said "I can’t believe you are back to selling masks again."

A review is a description or evaluation of the performance and/or appearance of a product.  Does what the reviewer write meet that criteria?  Does it in any way help you decide if you want to buy the product or if it's a good product?  

By the way, the" reviewer" may be eating her words as many places go back to mask mandates this week. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

I don't bother leaving reviews anymore...

@Nataliesgramma    Too bad because many people depend on them to make decisions. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@PatriciaG  have you seen the many reviews for David's new cookbook, which isn't even going to publish until this October (item F17232)?  It would be down right hysterical if it wasn't so absolutely ridiculous that they are even allowed to be there as reviews. 

@Caaareful Shopper  lol I had to go read the reviews on his cookbook. It's not even shipping yet and all those negative reviews about not receiving the code for the FB group made me lmao. I needed to laugh so thanks for that.