Esteemed Contributor

She is not gone. Saw her just the other morning

Esteemed Contributor

I might be in the minority here but I like her so I'm glad she's still at the Q.  

Esteemed Contributor

@ScarletDove

Thank you.  I barely remember her.  I do remember  wondering why someone pregnant would accept a new job then have to leave but ing Ess itvwasnt an issue for QVC.  I sure hope they didn't let Alex go.  I liked her. I would hope they would have talked to her first if they felt she was over the top rather than just firing her.  Seems drastic to me

Esteemed Contributor

@OnThatOne

They spend a lot of time training these new hosts. I would think if they thought she was over zealous they could have asked her to tone it down rather than abruptly firing here. Sorry to see her go.  I liked her

Esteemed Contributor

Her FB page is definitely gone as are all references to her on any other QVC host pages.

Trusted Contributor

Well...this may be current and where she is now.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=whGr9BUMuOo

Esteemed Contributor

Her LinkedIn still shows her at qvc.  The Raleigh job was prior to qvc.

Honored Contributor

@BirdieGal wrote:

Well...this may be current and where she is now.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=whGr9BUMuOo

@BirdieGal That video is over a year old.  When she started QVC, she said she moved to Florida after North Carolina, then moved to Philadelphia for the QVC job.

Trusted Contributor

I think her style was different but she was energetic and kind of reminded me of Nancy in the beginning.  I think she will turn out very good if she is still there and I hope she is.  

Honored Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

I might be in the minority here but I like her so I'm glad she's still at the Q.  

@Snoopp  I like her too and I think she's doing a great job!  She's articulate and enthusiastic without being  screechy and silly.

There is another new host that I find hard to watch.  Something about her style of speaking that I find grating.