Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R GRP Wk OF 9/28 SPOILERS!

The whole Luca, Marisa, Noah thing too is already getting old... Honestly, Marisa came out of nowhere and now, all of a sudden, we're supposed to be heavily invested in her future with Noah... That's the problem with the show these days, none of the characters are developed well enough and are likable enough for us to actually much care about them one way or the other. Even the long term characters are shadows of who they once were.  This is what happens when an arrogant head writier thinks everything should be plot driven. And hey, the plots are nothing to write home about either. They don't have a single really interesting or compelling story line going on this show right now. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Pandalady wrote:

Guess we can add Summer and Kevin to Ian Ward's sh*t list!Cat Surprised

Well she's certainly been on mine long enough...

Smiley Wink

@stevieb, hahaha!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Guess Neil's house of cards is the most interesting story right now. When Devon finds out he's been betrayed and by his'Father'.  Wonder when Hilary is due back from maternity leave?

Hope Neil goes to the pen. I'm tired of these characters never having to pay for their actions. Don't sit well with me. LOL   Gwen, is pathetic. Neil , must be the best all I can say. She tails him like a pup.   He must have a rocket in his pocket. LOL

Respected Contributor

Yep...GC needs one humongous facility with a prison on one side and the "looney bin" on the other!Cat LOL

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

@SharkE, they have ruined Neil's character, IMO. I used to like Sharon but they ruined her character when she was with Tucker and married Victor. This Phyllis is being written as a wimp...with the whole Fred situation. I do like Ashley! She looks great! 

Honored Contributor

Ashley has been pooped on to much glad to see her coming into her own now. Jack needs to retire and let her fight Victor till one or both dies.

Stitch is really not necessary any longer he can leave now. He is built good though. LOL Hope, he doesn't 'fall back' on Ashley. I find that kind of nasty myself.

Respected Contributor

I've been wondering if that boat house or whatever it is where Neil has Hillary stashed looks to be kind of dampish with the water right there?  I wonder if her bedding has mildew by now or her IV is growing mold in it? 

Honored Contributor

EWWWWWWWWWWWW ! that would probably impair breathing and such. She 's still young enough to worry about 'monthly' problems, too. Gwen, will see him at the store buying women's products. LOL

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

EWWWWWWWWWWWW ! that would probably impair breathing and such. She 's still young enough to worry about 'monthly' problems, too. Gwen, will see him at the store buying women's products. LOL

This head writer seems to hate women, so i'm not sure he'd go "there", but then again.......

Honored Contributor

Yep, true ! Have to ask loveschoc how long she can lay there. Wouldn't you do brain addled....