Honored Contributor

THE PET CHAT CORNER SEPT. 28 - OCT. 4

It's a new week and a new thread. It might be about pets,it might not. Welcome one and all! Newcomers...introduce yourself,make a drink,pull up a chair and join us. We're a little nuts...but nice nuts!

-------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER SEPT. 28 - OCT. 4

Monday Morning Greetings

Wishing all of my dear PCC Cyber Sisters a very pleasant day and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings each of you much happiness,good health, and lots of pawsome stuff! :-)

--------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning! What a wonderful week it has been watching the Holy father on TV.  A wonderful, kind gentle man. We were very blessed to have had him with us in the US for this very amazing week. I am glad he is resting now safely in Rome.  Our foursome pawsome says good morning to all there cyber buddies furry or not. Have a blessed week!

Valued Contributor

Happy Monday morning Pet Chat friends! Beastie, thanks for your faithfulness in starting us off each week.  Praise for Winocat's furbabies safe return!  Praise that Panda has no immediate problem, but is "on stand by"  will continue to pray for you dear Panda.  Have they mentioned biopsy?  I know that's how they found my cancer was through a biopsy.  Again, continued prayers.

DD & DSIL adopted a orange tabby kitty girl named, Moe (9 weeks old) to join their big, orange, tabby girl, Twiggy (1 yr.)  Please pray Twiggy becomes more accepting to little Moe and for the transition to be smooth.  DD is so happyCat Happy

Our furbabies were very upset Thursday & Friday-the roofers came to put on our new roof and although the job was done in a couple of days.  Sami, Blondie, & Dixie were very much out of sorts.  There has been lots of barking, hammering, growling, and did I say barking, and hammering!!!!!!  It's all good now!  Peace has returned to our home.  

I am going to probably get this wrong but I am going to try to shout out to y'all and your furbabies.  Please let me know if I need to correct.

Beastie- Hugs to you and your furbabies: Tabitha, Samantha, Olivia, Henry, and Jack.

Doxie-Hugs to you and Liebchen & Greta 

CRG- Hugs to you and Frost, Skylar, Morgan, & Emma (Praying Emma is calming down)

Luvmyspaniels-Hugs to you and  Moses, Gabby, and your 2 cocker spaniels (you will have to tell me their names.)

Skylark-Hugs to you and Angie, Griffon, and Daisy

Apple- Hugs to you and your DDs and to Maggie, Prince, and 3 pups

SheltieMom- sending out Hugs to you and Lily and Oscar

Panda-  more hugs and I don't know if you have furbabies but hugs and prayers dear one!

If I forgot anyone give me a shout back and I will add you to my list.

ALL PCC friends have a wonderfully blessed day and week!

Love, hugs, and prayers to ALL-brb

Super Contributor

Last night’s lunar eclipse highly affected my boisterous male orange tabby at 3:30 a.m.— causing everyone to wake up, and never falling back to sleep!   Needless to say, it was a long day today.   Ms. BRB…funny you should mention your DD’s new kitty, Moe!   My “Mo” will be getting an appointment to be “altered”unfortunately four hrs. sleep is the norm around here due to this young cat’s in-house prowling.

Image result for avatar . moon . cat

Bo & Gracey are my cockers’ namesboth female.   Remember the movie entitled “10”—with Bo Derekmy Bo has the same "golden locks."  

Hoping this week brings all of my dear PCC friends less stress and anxiety—the autumn season can be a new start to something miraculous!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy Monday to my sweet PCC friends and furbabies!

brb, thank you so much for your kind words and wishes.  I had a dachshund named Heidi for almost 13 years.  We lost her in 2009.  Missing my baby is what brought me to this wonderful group of pet lovers.  I felt welcomed with open arms and feel so blessed from God to be here!

To my sweet, sweet friends...Beastie, brb, CRG, LuvMySpaniels, apple, doxie, Sheltie, skylark, QsZoo, NCOMA and all other cherished friends here!

Hugs, prayers and love!Heart

Panda

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Esteemed Contributor

Good morning to all ....and there furry babies. Have a good rest of the week.

Contributor

Lost my post for some reason... try again

Good morning all!

Happy October!

Hope everyone has had a great week so far!

brb, I was impressed that you knew all of our pets' names!  Thank you for including all of us with well wishes, right back at you!

We are preparing for the bad weather that is coming our way from the hurricane from the E. coast.  We can use the rain here in PA, but not all at once, but will take what we can get when we can.

Have a great day, I need to head to work!

Enjoy!

crg

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning all.  We have a beautiful day here,bright and breezy...energizing.  I hope and pray that storm heading for the East Coast dies out in the sea.  Too much damage across our nation the last few years,fires storms. Ugh.

We were in St Louis over the weekend,so nice. Beautiful zoo and art museum..free!! World class,too.  If you're ever there do not miss them.

Barb!!! Thankyou for the shout  out to us,amazing to keep us all in mind.  Luvspaniels...you had to be awake all day while your bratty kitty snoozed since he got up at 330am..not fair lol.

Thank you Beastie for keeping us going. Hello to the felines.

Panda,Sheltie,Q, Ncchange,  Crnergang, Apple and anyone else I missed hope your week is going great from Angie,Daisy and me.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

I am going to start building an ark. We are experiencing flooding all around me. It is supposed to continue through the weekend. We have had 4 deaths so far in flooded cars. It is so scary.

Happy HonkingThursday. I hope everyone is having smoother weather than I am.

doxie