Respected Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER JULY 27 - AUGUST 2

Lost- Sometimes you need to play instead of housework so enjoy yourself. Pass me some enchiladas please!

doxie

Contributor

@Doxie wrote:

Lost- Sometimes you need to play instead of housework so enjoy yourself. Pass me some enchiladas please!

doxie

You're right Doxie.  I had to leave the sprinkler on longer in places because it's so dry here.  You want some corn and salad with the enchiladas?  I got my laundry done, the trash bin is at the curb (Monday is my trash day) and the kitchen is cleaned up.  The dogs have been in and out countless times and had their dinner as well.  Bum is sleeping--so he can wake me up in the middle of the night because he wants attention.  I love my kitty boy. Cat Very Happy  I hope everyone has a nice week.

Honored Contributor

I am here to talk about the love of my life "ava ming" my Tonkinese, blue mink cat.  She is so sweet, and absolutely loves to play.  She retrieves her toys (she will drop near you) so you will play with her.and if you throw the toy she will bring it back to you  The best thing I taught her to do is talk. I will look at her straight in her face and say "talk,ava" (sometimes I have to say more than once, you know how cats are) and all of a sudden a little meow comes out.  It's so cute.  Of course, I tell her she is a good girl.  It's hard to believe ava has been with me for 8 years.  Cat HappyCat Happy

kindness is strength