Valued Contributor

My precious Bailey passed away today

I just am feeling sad at the loss of my little man Bailey. We have had him and his sister since they were 8 weeks old. It really was a joy to have dogs from the same litter. I feel blessed. They are shih tzu's that we welcomed into our home 11 1/2 years ago. We have a black & white Pom that is 12 & she seemed depressed her first winter with us. We adopted two shih tzu's that lived in Lousiana. We're in upstate NY. After they out grew their crate we put them in a crib to sleep at night. They all are our babies. I forgot how hard it is to lose a pet. This is going to take time to get over. My husband works & I'm retired. They were my world. My husband added a stray cat to the mix three years ago. I'll still be busy but God I miss him! He was Mommy's boy! 

Honored Contributor

Re: My precious Bailey passed away today

@DAD   I am so very sorry for your loss.  I can tell Bailey was well loved.  It's always hard to lose our beloved pets.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I'm so sorry for your loss @DAD 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Super Contributor

So sorry, I'm sure you will miss him lots for sure.  We had 2 little dachshunds from 8 weeks until they passed at 14 years.  The sweeties are your BFF and are a huge part of the family.  

Respected Contributor

There are no words so will just hold you close in our prayers.

Esteemed Contributor

My sympathy for you for the loss of your beloved Bailey.  You gave him love and good care, and he had a very happy life.

Esteemed Contributor

Deepest sympathy for the loss of your precious Bailey.

God needed a special angel at His Heavenly table.  Bailey is looking over you - a part of him will always be with his mom; and someday, you'll be celebrating eternity together.Heart

Frequent Contributor

Condolences to you on the loss of your beloved Bailey.  He will always be in your heart. Our furry family members leave us always way too soon.  I have two shih tzu's (they are half slblings and enjoy eachothers company)  and they are such special souls.  Hugs! My Jamie (the boy) is a mommy's boy as well so I have total empathy with how you are feeling. 

Honored Contributor

@DAD 

Bless your Sweet Bailey, it is a loss that leaves a hole in your heart.

I hope that when the time is right, your wonderful memories will Help lessen it.

With all my heart I believe you will be together again.

Run Free Bailey. ♥️ 

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@DAD   I’m so sorry about Bailey No matter how many dogs we have we can never replace one and will always miss it.