Trusted Contributor

Re: My precious Bailey passed away today

@beastielove 

Beautifully said.  You always write such compassionate sentiments.

Bless your kind soul.

Valued Contributor

Every dog I have had has brought something different to my heart. I have loved them all. I hate to say I had a favorite, but I did. Bailey was so attached to me. He knew the days  when I didn't feel well. He stayed by my side. He was a lover & never bothered other people or dogs. He just did his own thing. He will be missed. I hope there is an afterlife with our animals. 

Valued Contributor

I try to be a kind person. Bailey was so loving & kind & in tune with others feelings. He really was my very precious boy.

Regular Contributor

I'm so very sorry for your loss.  Anyone who loves a fur baby as much as you clearly loved your boy Bailey, understands the pain you are feeling right now.  I lost my boy Casey two years ago this month and not a day goes by that I dont think of him and miss him.  Yes it takes time and everyone mourns their loss in their own way.  Take as much time as YOU need.  Remember Bailey and talk about him and the joy he brought into your lives.  Know in your heart the wonderful and love filled life you gave him.  Last, but not least, be good to yourself during this most difficult time. 

Valued Contributor

@DAD  it is never easy is it. I am so very sorry about Bailey. Sending you and your family  (  paws included) comforting hugs. How blessed to be loved&cared for by such an amazing family.  I worked from home and my boy was with me 24/7 so I know the separation anxiety you're going through. 

Honored Contributor

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved Bailey.   Sending you an e-hug.    di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

Dad - I send my heartfelt condolense to you and your whole family.  Losing a beloved pet is a pain your heart feels for a very long time.

I remind myself that each loss, though overwhelmingly sad, - is a small testament to the complete and purest love shown...from your pet to you.

Blessed are we, the recipients of devotion & love, from our pet.

Honored Contributor

@DAD wrote:

Every dog I have had has brought something different to my heart. I have loved them all. I hate to say I had a favorite, but I did. Bailey was so attached to me. He knew the days  when I didn't feel well. He stayed by my side. He was a lover & never bothered other people or dogs. He just did his own thing. He will be missed. I hope there is an afterlife with our animals. 

@DAD  Perhaps you can take comfort in the Native belief that the pets we have loved will greet us at the Gates of Heaven.    I feel your sorrow, too.     di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

I am sorry for your loss dear lady.  I totally understand your love for your fur babies and have experienced the deep pain of having to say good bye.  Hopefully we are also reunited with our fur babies in Heaven.

Trusted Contributor

I am so very sorry.