Respected Contributor

Re: Triple Strand Necklace In Process?

Dear Decordiva, since the caramel still shows as being available I wouldn't worry too much, but you can always call CS to check. It's probable because of the advanced ordering. Of course the ones listed can be a mirage!

Trusted Contributor

My triple strand went to "backorder" from "in process". I guess it will be a wait and see thing now. 

Respected Contributor

Yes, just as I feared, my In Process Orders are now all on Back Order! Of all the mess-ups the Q has pulled on the Linea orders, THIS one surely takes the cake!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Frequent Contributor

Did anyone get the email I did: "Unfortunately, we've learned that this item is not available for immediate shipment. If we're unable to get additional quantities of this item, you'll be notified of your order cancellation with our regrets."

As I ordered the triple strand plum necklace when it was first posted, and knew it was an advanced order, am I in line to get one or not? I've emailed the QVC Social Team for an answer. 

it's so frustrating! They ought to forget all the online new bells and whistles programming (pop-ups with fake "almost gone!" tags), and use the IT resources on the inventory system!! 

Respected Contributor

Soooooo, the In Process Linea jewelry items that went to Backorder yesterday are now back in In Process status again with delivery date as 8/27.  The orders that said Advance Order are still saying Advance Order.  So confusing. Does this nonsense happen with any other line than Linea?

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel