Respected Contributor

Triple Strand Necklace In Process?

Can that be right? My other pieces show Advanced Order but the Triple Strand shows In Process with estimated delivery of 8/25? Gosh, I hope my order doesn't disappear into the ethernet! Anyone else show In Process on Triple Strand necklace? I swear this new jewelry ordering has been like a French Farce!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

Re: Triple Strand Necklace In Process?

My triple-strand necklace is also described as "in process," with a delivery date of 8/26, but my fez is described as an "advance order."

Call me negative, but I'll believe my delivery when I see it.

I've had a true nightmare with my order for the set of exotic earrings that I'll discuss another day.  Not up to the expenditure of energy it will require to vent.  Really, the most absurd service (or did they do something imbecilic with the inventory?). 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was surprised to see that now only the Caramel was available in the triple strand necklace (same with the Fez).  Wow, those others sold out fast!

Trusted Contributor

Same here! Triple Strand Plum shows "in process" with delivery date of 8/25. The Plum Fez necklace is on "Advance order". I will believe it when I see it. LOL!

Respected Contributor

I think all of this backorder and in process etc. stuff is very suspect; I just don't believe all that jewelry sold out so quickly. 

Was it not there yet?  There but not in the system for order fulfillment?  Or did they have so few ordered they were caught short?  Frustrating at best......  

My bisque 3-strand necklace went to backorder at first, now it is "in process."  That usually lasts for 5 days or so.

Respected Contributor

During the 3rd Video - where Louis reviewed the new Jewellery pieces - he specifically mentioned that it would be available this week as an Advance Order for shipment mid- September.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Seka wrote:

During the 3rd Video - where Louis reviewed the new Jewellery pieces - he specifically mentioned that it would be available this week as an Advance Order for shipment mid- September.

Yes, of course I know that, BUT my order continues to say In Process, Delivery 8/25, it does NOT say Advanced Order like the other orders! I find that very strange. Makes me concerned about that order and whether I'll actually get it! Now THAT would be a disaster!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

Louis just posted an update....

OFFICIAL ANSWER ON THE JEWELRY!

Filed under: From Louis — Louis Dell'Olio @ 2:06 PM

I have been told that there has been another glitch…..a different one than the last. I have officially been told that every color will be avail in every style. It seems the advanced ordering has caused an inventory problem, and when it is straighten out [who knows how long that will take?] you will see everything posted again………However…..and this is a BIG HOWEVER……they couldn’t tell me exactly how many pieces are still avail in each color for each style……All styles sold very very quickly which I guess caused an over load on the advanced order system….that’s my unofficial guess…..Anyway hold tight they are working on it as we speak……let’s just blame the whole thing on Covid 19!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL”

Honored Contributor

My three-strand Plum necklace just went to "Backorder."  What does that mean -- will I get it or not?

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

My triple strand caramel necklace is also on backorder.  We know Covid 19 can't be blamed for all the Linea snafus, as they have been going on for some time.