Respected Contributor

Did you get the jewelry you wanted or did you miss out?

[ Edited ]

I wonder how many pieces did the Q bring in of the new collection?

I have the fez necklaces in bisque and plum on check hold as well as the bracelets in plum. I want the bracelets in bisque too so now I’m wondering if I even want the necklace. So bummed it all went so quickly.

Respected Contributor

Re: Did you get the jewelry you wanted or did you miss out?

@crazycockermom wrote:

I wonder how many pieces did the Q bring in of the new collection?

I have the fez necklaces in bisque and plum on check hold as well as the bracelets in plum. I want the bracelets in bisque too so now I’m wondering if I even want the necklace. So bummed it all went so quickly.

You'd better switch that Checkhold to a CC right away or you may be out of luck! Also, keep stalking the bracelets, one may pop back into stock--especially after the Checkholds expire!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Trusted Contributor

@crazycockermom, I regret that I was waiting for the arte moderne in plum to be in the system and order it with the matching plum bracelets.  I'm hoping there will be a reorder since the bracelets sold out so fast, like with the anniversary bangles.  Thankfully I was able to order the fez pendant and the bracelets in bisque. 

Super Contributor

I'm glad that I had decided for sure to get the caramel Fez pendant and caramel bracelets.  I was considering a plum necklace, but *poof* they were gone!  Glad the plum Arte moderne is coming!

Respected Contributor

I managed to order my Fez in the Bisque!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, the jewelry did go quickly.  I know because I took forever to make up my mind, and I barely made the cut-off for the Plum necklaces.  

Remembering the showtime for Linea's first day of presentations (2:00 p.m.), I did not watch the show at 1:00 p.m. on the second day.  While reading a Linea post online, I learned of my error.

By the time I watched the show, it was much later in the afternoon of the second day's presentations.  Then I saw heavenly Chantal in one of the Plum ensembles, wearing the three-strand and fez necklaces.  Hoping that the necklaces would magically make me look like Chantal (LOL), I immediately went to order them.  Within a half hour of ordering them, I noticed that the Plums were sold-out.

Now I am wondering if I will actually receive my necklaces.  Fingers crossed! 

[I've changed my mind.  I don't want to look like Christine Baranski "when I grow up," I want to look like Chantal.]   Laugh if you will...

Honored Contributor

I don't order much of his jewelry but I did order the bisque fez and the bracelets in bisque and plum.  

Respected Contributor

An update from Louis...

OFFICIAL ANSWER ON THE JEWELRY!

Filed under: From Louis — Louis Dell'Olio @ 2:06 PM

I have been told that there has been another glitch…..a different one than the last. I have officially been told that every color will be avail in every style. It seems the advanced ordering has caused an inventory problem, and when it is straighten out [who knows how long that will take?] you will see everything posted again………However…..and this is a BIG HOWEVER……they couldn’t tell me exactly how many pieces are still avail in each color for each style……All styles sold very very quickly which I guess caused an over load on the advanced order system….that’s my unofficial guess…..Anyway hold tight they are working on it as we speak……let’s just blame the whole thing on Covid 19!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Respected Contributor

@Seka Thanks, Seka.  I posted it as well under the thread,New Jewelry is now posted!  I had wondered if the system was not able to handle the "Advanced Orders" at this time but I was quickly corrected!  Looks like I wasn't far off.

Best part................it will be fixed!!!!  Yea!

Respected Contributor

Thank you all for chiming in. I hope indeed they will be available again - with free shipping.

Hope we all get what we want. Like Goldie, my problem was making up my mind as I love it all!

LOL Goldie at wanting to look like Chantal. I hear ya! She is gorgeous.