Respected Contributor

Re: 🎃 October List & Shows 2019 🍂

When Louis posted the sneak peeks of the v-neck sweater one was scarlet red which he showed with the trench and blazer, and the cranberry was shown with the yellow plaid blazer, so there are two reds, but very different.

Honored Contributor

I asked Louis about the missing 2 metals on the El Morocco necklac in regard to the 5 metals for the pave earrings.

This is what he wrote: the necklace coordinates with the pave button. The necklace comes in the three colors. The other colors (Russian gold and silver ox) will go with something else..

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Do you think that Louis will be showing more clothing for fall/winter?  If he is going to have two shows - not much new clothing.

Super Contributor

@culebra wrote:

Do you think that Louis will be showing more clothing for fall/winter?  If he is going to have two shows - not much new clothing.

I would hope so since there has been so little shown this fall. His facebook page now advertise 'clothes and jewelry' and as you see from October list there is more jewelry than clothes. The more I read I think that Linea has changed its emphasis. Not that this is good or bad. just an observation.  I have bought three of each of the last jackets he has shown, but none of the jewelry. I love louis' jewelry and have a ton. Just now sure I would wear some of recent offerings. 

Respected Contributor

I do not buy Louis's jewelry - I have enough other jewelry.  But I do buy his clothing. He has shown little new this Fall.

Respected Contributor

I do buy Linea Jewellery - it is Beautiful - but I would have preferred less Jewellery items - and a few more Whisper Knit items and not just the one and only one Sweater coming soon!
Super Contributor

Hi @JustJazzmom Thanks so much for posting all this information and updating it on a regular basis. This is so helpful!

Respected Contributor

I haven't been buying much jewelry either, as I have plenty from over the years and lots of Linea from the past few.  No more room in my house or on my person for more!  I love the dressy jewelry but at this point in my life need very little of it.

The Linea jewelry I do have I wear very frequently.

WK sweaters are my wardrobe basics, but I do have a closetful.  They last and wash beautifully.  Recently after some weight loss I tried on the older waist whittling styles I had quit wearing and they are a bit big now but fantastic looking, so that has been a treat and yes, they are in great condition still.

I wear a size or two smaller and would have loved a few new ones, but will manage ok until more are brought in.  Silly buyers.....!

Respected Contributor

I love those long, wk skirts from last year, and regret that they weren't reordered because I would scoop up many more.  I have 4, but only one black.

Respected Contributor

@author 

I'm feeling the same way re/jewelry. I have more than enough, and unless a piece is totally irresistible and fits my lifestyle (which has become more casual this year), I'm not inclined to purchase more. I don't wear much of what I own already.  

When I think about what I wear the most, it's the WKs. I was hoping for new colors in the WK midi, as that's my go-to with boots in the colder months. Hopefully, the buyers get the message loud & clear for next year...