Respected Contributor

Re: šŸŽƒ October List & Shows 2019 šŸ‚

@GraceCO 

i love the WK midi as well, have it in black of course and the charcoal which I wear often in our cold winters with boots and a long Dennis Basso faux Shearling coat in espresso which people often actually touch as it looks so real.  Then I am truly warm.....and stylish!

And the WK ivory scarf!  I wear that all winter.

I may add a long Linea pendant like the single bar but through the winter months I tend to wear a ring or maybe earrings, easier.  Like you, my life is more casual now and the WK pieces are perfect. 

Yes I wore a WK ivory ballet neck sweater today that has to be quite a few years old, before the assymetrical hems, under last year's knit/leather jacket in dark olive, and light wash Laurie Felt  jeans, loafers.  That's my daily look for going out and about, and I would have bought a few more sweaters had they been available, but won't be getting dressy clothes or jewelry.  I already have a lovely curated collection of jewelry!

Respected Contributor

I'm getting the Cathedral Top in the Fucshia; the WK sweater in Navy, Scarlet and Cranberry, and the Blue Tulle Skirt. No new jewelry--I've got more than enough!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

Updated!

ā˜¼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShawā˜¼
Trusted Contributor

Thanks, @JustJazzmom .  Placed all my orders last night and it was easy and organized using your list!

Honored Contributor

For some reason, there was no 5AM ET show on QVC2. It was Gifts Under $50.

ā˜¼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShawā˜¼