Honored Contributor

Question about new faux suede pants

The inseam on this is 32" and I'm 30." If these were straight leg I'd have no problem getting them shortened, but the boot leg is confusing me. Do you think it would throw the line of the pants off if they are shortened two inches? TIA! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Question about new faux suede pants

Answering my own question LOL! I just went back and read Louis' blog again. He wrote that would be fine to do, so I will follow his advice! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

Answering my own question LOL! I just went back and read Louis' blog again. He wrote that would be fine to do, so I will follow his advice! Smiley Wink

@beach-mom 

I just saw both your question and your response and I have done this before, with no issues.  They looked fine.  I always take 2 inches off (everything except my jackets and I usually need 2 inches added to the bust).  

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@beach-mom 

I just saw both your question and your response and I have done this before, with no issues.  They looked fine.  I always take 2 inches off (everything except my jackets and I usually need 2 inches added to the bust).  

Thanks @Nonametoday! It's good to know you've done it with success. I've done only straight legs and many, many dresses and skirts, but I feel better now and will take them in right away when I get them! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

So sad these aren't offered in petites.  I would have to have these shortened about four inches.

Respected Contributor

Me too.