Contributor
Any details?
Respected Contributor

Re: TSV 9/20 jacket

[ Edited ]

@shopping from nyc 

Just that the number will be A453534, it's not up yet.  It looks like there will be 6 colors.  Hi-low.  

eta And it's a zip-up hoodie.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting.

Hope every who purchases enjoys, personally, I just don’t need anything else with a hood.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

So, did anyone buy it yet.  I think it's beautiful and has nice colors.  I have many, many hoodies, so I resisted the Rumba Red.

Super Contributor

I ordered it. Wasn't going to but then I saw that the hardware & hood cord/string all matched & I thought that was pretty unique, so I ordered the pink one. Note that it says "advance order" in my orders. Wouldn't normally care, but I have other advance orders that they been tacking days onto since August. Thats right, almost 2 months of delays (total of 3 months since ordered in June)!!! So not a lot of faith in the Q at the moment.

Valued Contributor

Re: TSV 9/20 jacket

[ Edited ]

@shoechic wrote:

I ordered it. Wasn't going to but then I saw that the hardware & hood cord/string all matched & I thought that was pretty unique, so I ordered the pink one. Note that it says "advance order" in my orders. Wouldn't normally care, but I have other advance orders that they been tacking days onto since August. Thats right, almost 2 months of delays (total of 3 months since ordered in June)!!! So not a lot of faith in the Q at the moment.

I ordered the spice brown, same thing. WHY?!?  It says "in stock" when you click on it.  QVC, this is what is called a bait and switch, and (I believe) is an illegal sales tactic, reportable to the FTC.

Honored Contributor

No I certainly don't need another hoodie.

Esteemed Contributor

@Hippiified 

The colors are so pretty and @shoechic is right that the matching zipper and drawstring look nice.

But I have already bought hoodies pulllovers, so I am all set.

Also this hoodie is too long for me, particularly in the back.  I stick out in the back, and the hoodie's lack of shaping in the back would not look good on me.  At that length, it is like a coat, and I prefer to wear something with more shaping, like a drawsting, or seaming  that brings the waist in.

I see other fit issues, the sides of the hem stick out, and the front of the hem gathers between the legs.

Not the best Logo hoodie.