Honored Contributor

Some of you LOGO fans

[ Edited ]

Why don't you post some of your outfits like the gal with the thrifting thread does?  MacDuff or something close to that.  If I see real people wearing some of this stuff I might be induced to try it.  I'm a late adopter or a non-adopter. Just lay them out of a bed if you don't want your face on here.

Honored Contributor

Re: Some of you LOGO fans

[ Edited ]

Hopefully, if someone does, they'll do so in the dedicated LOGO forum on this board under My Favorite brand to the left of the board.

Honored Contributor

Since Logo is Fashion, and the Fashion Forum gets a lot more traffic than the Logo Forum, there is nothing wrong with asking the question here.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@depglass wrote:

Why don't you post some of your outfits like the gal with the thrifting thread does?  MacDuff or something close to that.  If I see real people wearing some of this stuff I might be induced to try it.  I'm a late adopter or a non-adopter. Just lay them out of a bed if you don't want your face on here.

@depglass Why do you think anyone would post pictures for you?  I am honestly not interested in what you think I look like in my Logo clothes.  I am not interested whether you try Logo clothes or not.  To each their own.

If you think people need to show pictures showing their taste in clothes, let's start with you.  Go ahead and post your pictures.

@faeriemoon Feel free to post your pictures too, since that is such a great idea.

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe Why are you jumping on me?!?  I never said it was a great idea.  I was just defending her right to post it in the Fashion Forum. Sheesh.

Esteemed Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Since Logo is Fashion, and the Fashion Forum gets a lot more traffic than the Logo Forum, there is nothing wrong with asking the question here.

@faeriemoon Why are you jumping on @Pearlee?  She was just expressing her opinion.  Sheesh...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NYCLatinaMe Because she needs to mind her own business and stop telling people what to do. And it was not an opinion, it was an instruction, which she has since edited.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe Because she needs to mind her own business and stop telling people what to do. And it was not an opinion, it was an instruction, which she has since edited.

@faeriemoon  My edit only  was pointing out where the LOGO subforum is located, because some people aren't aware of it. My post was never an order; you must be imagining things.

@NYCLatinaMe. Thank you. 🙂

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe. Given this thread up to this point, as well as all the LOGO bashing threads after almost every LOGO show, IMO someone would have to be a masochist to post photos of themselves in LOGO, even if they didn't show their face. 

Respected Contributor

I look great in all my many, many LOGO clothes.  Casual, stylish, and SO comfortable. Lori is a master at mixing colors, which I appreciate.

I also look fantastic in my designer gowns and high heels.  I pose for the camera on cruises and at New Year's parties.

I have never posted a photo on QVC, nor will I ever.

It is not my job to convince someone else what to wear.  

Sometimes it comes down to attitude and confidence, and those attributes have to be individually developed. Personal style is exactly that!

I can shop anywhere, but I choose to shop at QVC because I really like many of the designers.