Esteemed Contributor

Logo has recently been doing some really beautiful mesh pieces.  I have been fighting off the urge to buy them though, because I don't like to layer, and it doesn't seem like I would be able to wear them on their own.  

What do you think?

I finally broke down and bought one 2 saturdays ago, and it finally shipped yesterday, so I hope to receive it soon:

A455491 LOGO Layers by Lori Goldstein Printed Sheer Mesh Top with Solid Details

I love the design with the solid color sleeves.  I had a dress with a wine and black and print bodice and black sleeves and I loved it, and I hope to love this too.  I hope I can wear without a camisole!

I was really tempted by this other beauty, but I think I am going to pass because I am afraid I just won't wear it, and it will be a waste of money.  But it is a beauty!  And it would look great with black pants, which I love!

A460911 LOGO Layers by Lori Goldstein Printed Sheer Mesh Top

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe   Very pretty....the mesh is sassy!  Enjoy your new Logo!

Respected Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe 

I love both of those.  I have several of the mesh tops (not these) and I have been enjoying them. I use them mostly under sleeveless dresses or short sleeve tops.  They do not add bulk or warmth.  They are very soft and cool to the touch.

Super Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe , I also ordered the black mesh sweetheart neckline when it first aired.  I haven't received mine yet, but I have a couple of Logo mesh tops, and surprisingly like them.  I do think, because I have a larger bust, that the print design might accentuate my bust line, but the sleeve detail won me over.  I hope you enjoy your choice.