Respected Contributor

Re: New jersey dress, pockets, long sleeve!

[ Edited ]

@dulwich wrote:

O.m.g. Love this dress what color? Can't decide between Pinot noir and teal gotta have this.  I already have cowboy boots! Yahoo!

@dulwich: You have the boots! Yay.

I ordered the black, but the teal is seriously calling to me. A turquoise necklace, denim jacket . . .

Esteemed Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Biftu: Thanks so much!

Sounds like, from the "early" pre-presentation, that the material is soft and heavenly.

With all my love for teal and mauves, I ordered the black.

Which color calls to you?

@1Professor  I ordered the Pinot noir and the topaz.  Yet I love all the colors!

Valued Contributor

Hi friends!

I haven't been purchasing much lately, but I really wanted this dress, and now it's gone. So, for those of you who were able to get your size and color, enjoy!

Respected Contributor

@Suziqzee wrote:

Hi friends!

I haven't been purchasing much lately, but I really wanted this dress, and now it's gone. So, for those of you who were able to get your size and color, enjoy!

@Suziqzee: Yikes. Many are still there. Do you take a really small size?

In any event, stay tuned. LOTS of women select them all to hold in their cart for an hour, then release some. "Wait list" doesn't get you a newly-released item. Those items just pop back up again. Scored many realizing this. By the end of the hour, so many pop back!

Esteemed Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@dulwich wrote:

O.m.g. Love this dress what color? Can't decide between Pinot noir and teal gotta have this.  I already have cowboy boots! Yahoo!

I ordered the black, but the teal is seriously calling to me. A turquoise necklace, denim jacket . . .

Esteemed Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@dulwich wrote:

@dulwich @1Professor  I have the many pairs of cowboy boots too.  Oh no, maybe I need the teal!

Respected Contributor

I splurged and bought the teal. This will look great with my black and brown boots for fall and winter. It will also look nice with scarves too.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Biftu wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@dulwich wrote:

@dulwich @1Professor  I have the many pairs of cowboy boots too.  Oh no, maybe I need the teal!

@Biftu: I just splurged on the TEAL, as well.

Join me. And @Cumbercookie13.

Respected Contributor

I just splurged on the TEAL, as well.

Join me. And @Cumbercookie13.

LOL!!! I'm just sticking to one but these are so versatile. I have similar versions that are shorter and without pockets that I bought at Evine and I wore them so much from October through May. Lori looks great in the black with her shoes and jewelry.
Valued Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Suziqzee wrote:

Hi friends!

@Suziqzee: Yikes. Many are still there. Do you take a really small size?

In any event, stay tuned. LOTS of women select them all to hold in their cart for an hour, then release some. "Wait list" doesn't get you a newly-released item. Those items just pop back up again. Scored many realizing this. By the end of the hour, so many pop back!

Yeah, XXS or XS. Smiley Sad Although, the way I'm eating, lately, maybe the small would fit me, lol