Valued Contributor

Review of A309821 Printed Woven Button Front Blouse

This blouse in the rust color is lovely.  A bit oversized, but drapes beautifully and is very flattering.  A little bit pricey, but it's a keeper!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Review of A309821 Printed Woven Button Front Blouse

@Stevie Nix Thank you so much for the review. I have had my eye on that top all weekend. The rust/spice color is calling my name. I really want it to wear with my new Laurie Felt Flares I ordered yesterday. Can you give more specific details.....I’m not sure if I should order the xs or small....some of Logo seems to run big. I want to have a little extra room for it to be flowy without looking like it’s too oversized. Also, it says it’s a woven top, but the fabric content says poly/span....so is it stretchy like most of the Logo tops? Because of the price, I’ve been hesitant to order it for fear of it not fitting....I know about the exchange policy, but I’ve had many bad experiences with that....sorry for the long post, but I really want this top and hope to hear about the fit. Thanks in advance.😊😊

Honored Contributor

That blouse is very pretty in the spice color.   I'm tempted too. Thanks for your review @Stevie Nix .

Valued Contributor

@grandma petes - I ordered this blouse in an XL because 16's always pull across the bust.  I could have gotten a large.  I don't feel that there is a spandex feel to it - more like a crepe - so no, it's not all that stretchy.  Depends on how you want it to flow I guess.  I'm OK with the XL, but like I said, a L probably would have been too.  Good luck and good shopping!

Respected Contributor

@Stevie Nix

Thanks!  That’s very pretty.

Trusted Contributor

@Stevie Nix, The rust color is beautiful..  Like the others , thanks for the review.  

Trusted Contributor

@Stevie Nix Thanks for taking the time to reply....I really appreciate it.😊

Respected Contributor

Thank you for your review, LuvMyLab, that blouse has been calling my name, and your review told me to bite the bullet and order.  I decided not to size down, because I want it to drape low enough in the back to be flattering.  The video where Lori is talking about blouses seems to show the blouse riding up a bit, so I'm hoping keeping it loose prevents that on me.  Thanks again!

CamilleP (aka LuvMyScottie, Johnny says "woofies" to your Labradorable)

Respected Contributor

@Stevie Nix @grandma petes @violet runner @Hippiified @Pearlee + all:

Still not presented, but I'm also entranced with this "blouse," though I don't generally do blouses.

The rust is fantastic, but the browns look horrid with my pale skin, so I ordered the deep blue. Hoping it is SOFT and drapey:

Screen Shot 2018-08-07 at 5.59.46 PM.png

Trusted Contributor

@1Professor Please post a review when you get it. I’ll be excited to hear about the fit. I’m very blonde, but the rust brown color just speaks to me. I really want to order it, but just not sure about what size. I usually wear xs/small in LOGO, but since this is woven, I’m not sure how it will fit. Enjoy your new top.😊