Frequent Contributor
Does her blend of fabric rayon/ spandex run large? I am not familiar with that knit. What about her cotton mix? Thanks
Respected Contributor

@Kimnola  I have purchased several LOGO knit  tops and sized down based on the garment measurements on the Q website...I like the feel of the tops and the fit...I am short so some tops are a little longer on me.  It depends on the top and the amount of rayon/spandex blend...have you checked the garment measurements (not the QVC measurement)? I was thinking of trying the top Antonella was wearing during the presentation tonight...hope this helps!

@Kimnola wrote:
Does her blend of fabric rayon/ spandex run large? I am not familiar with that knit. What about her cotton mix? Thanks

Respected Contributor

I like some of Logo tops too. Never tried her jeans or leggings. I found with the rayon/span it's it or miss. Sometimes I am an xs but sometimes an xxs. I have never tried her cotton mix. I am 5'2" and about 98 lbs so I am on the small side. Most of the time I am an xs. Not sure if this helps you any. Keep in mind the rayon/span does not shrink. I wash on delicate and air dry. 

Frequent Contributor
@GAQShopr53
I'm fairly new to fashion, qvc and not all familiar to these blends. I'm 5'9" , 145 with 16 " shoulder to shoulder. Do her clothes hold up to wear/ care? Do the colors hold true?
I,too, loved the top on Antonella. Plus the cardigan. Rather pricy but everything seems to be.
Frequent Contributor
@luvdoodles
Do the colors hold with the rayon blend after washing?
Thanks for your info!
Respected Contributor

Re: Loving this Logo brand

[ Edited ]

@Kimnola the brand holds up really well...you just have to try the item and you will discover some brands are pretty good with consistent sizing while other may not be depending on the item.  I have washed my tops several times as @luvdoodles stated and they come out looking great.  I agree the line is pricey but you can also find them on clearance/sale or even check the specials and find some really good deals on LOGO!

Respected Contributor

Yes, I haven't had any fading happen at all. They are extremely comfortable. Just wish Logo wasn't so expensive. 

Respected Contributor

Just another tip on Logo, check out the "as is" section and type in Logo. I have found some pretty good deals there too and the tops looked brand new. Some people have had complaints about what they received. There is a little risk that you could get a badly used or damaged one. 

Frequent Contributor
Thanks 😉