Valued Contributor

Re: LOGO TSV DAY SHOWS MONDAY 3/27

I caved at the last minute and got the twilight blue ankle zip jeans and the V neck swing top. I also,got a pair of Earth wedges I ve had on my wish list in Parisian blue. I figured I might as well get it over with. 

Even though I didn't care for the TSV, I still found plenty to keep me dressed in style and having fun with my wardrobe. Thanks for the chat today. I hope we all get our orders without a glitch.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Honored Contributor

@Debzzz LOL - there's already been a glitch! Smiley Happy

Just my opinion - but I think you should wash those dark jeans before wearing and make sure you wash them enough times that they won't bleed.  Jeans that dark color have a tendency to do so and you wouldn't want to ruin something by sitting on it or brushing up against it.  I had a conversation in the Talbot's dressing room last week about the jeans I'm liking there with a customer who owns many pairs ot the curvy style I've just found. I asked her whether any of her jeans had bled and she said so far, only the darkest dye ones, similar to the ones you purchased.    So do be careful. They are very cool looking and I hope you enjoy them and they fit as well as the others you have ordered and liked so much.   Enjoy all your purchases.  So much for our "I need to wear what I have before it takes over and I can't even find some of it."  Welcome to my world!  I don't say the "rayon span is taking over my bedroom" for nothing! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Did anyone order the Lavish?

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@AZ girl@  Thank you!  I appreciate it and thanks for not taking offense.  I've been meaning to mention it for a while because you come on here and heart a bunch of posts all at once, but I would appreciate it, and thank you for all the hearts! Love to know you are agreeing with me.  Why don't we assume that, and call me out on a post @Pearlee whenever you don't!  Smiley Happy

Sounds good to me....and makes sense! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

The more I looked at the tye dye top the less I liked it. @Pearlee, you are right in that it did seem to fit everyone snuggly. I turned the show off, and made a pumpkin chili for dinner, with cornbread muffins. I have been buying too many things lately, and so I need to only buy what I consider to be a must have. 

Good evening everyone, and enjoy your new clothes. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne  I have the older TSV in that silhouette and it's not as flattering as some other things - I don't reach for it that much and I usually put a cardi over it.

Logo Ladies - as if we haven't spent enough to day, there are two good LOGOs on Primetime Specials - both of which I own. FREE SHIPPING AND HANDLING on both items which are at really good prices.

This is a real winner of a printed hoodie that I own in two colors, the purple and burnt orange.  I love it and this is a really good price. It's very soft fabric and eyecatching (the flaw being the hoodie not lined so it's white).

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Lounge-by-Lori-Goldstein-French-Terry-Printed-Hooded-Jacket.product.A266784....

The second are cool sweater jogger pants. I own the black which is now sold out in most sizes.  The shale is left. 

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Sweater-Knit-Narrow-Leg-Pants.product.A269977.html?sc=PROD...

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

This is a real winner of a printed hoodie that I own in two colors, the purple and burnt orange.  I love it and this is a really good price. It's very soft fabric and eyecatching (the flaw being the hoodie not lined so it's white).

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Lounge-by-Lori-Goldstein-French-Terry-Printed-Hooded-Jacket.product.A266784....

This one is a winner for sure!  I own it in the blue/green combo which is not available tongiht, but want to get another color.  I've gotten tons of compliments on the blue/green when I've worn it. Can't decide if I should get the orange or purple! 

Valued Contributor

Fun day with Logo.  I managed to sneak away without buying but I enjoyed watching.

Honored Contributor

Hi Ladies,

Got home late and just finished reading the posts....loved the "bottom dwellers"!

I have the the slub embroidery tee and the boho chic (got burned on the last, but I think because this one is not a cardi with ties it will be a go) in my cart...just need to decide on colors.  Also considering the slim sweater knit pants; I think they would look cute with  Earth shooties.

Debzzz...I think the Earth wedges will be sassy with the zip jeans...and every girl needs a little sass!

Pearley...I'm another guilty of hearting while reading, good intentions but I can see how it would be a nuisance so I'll change that in the future.

Everyone enjoy their new haul!

Trusted Contributor

I came away yesterday only prdering a pr. of Lori's pedal pushers. I was going to order the capris and then I saw the LTS for today and am going to try those first. ( the cropped pant). I was going to order the Boho top talked about in eggshell  but going to wait for reviews. It's an expensive top and I returned another "boho" top that never aired so leary  until i see what others have to say about it. ( thanks for pointing that out @Pearlee )  I  wonder since the top is light weght if the beautiful embroidery on the front will be too "heavy " for it when laundered and may "pull"  or "pucker" at the seams where  it meets the material of the  top..  I have had that happen with other heavily embroidered tops.   I do love the top..so hoping the reviews will be good.