Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO TSV DAY SHOWS MONDAY 3/27

@Biftu wrote:

@divine wrote:

All 3 items in my order from yesterday are still showing Advance Order. I emailed Social yesterday but haven't heard anything from them. I'd really appreciate an explanation.

@divine - I called customer service about my order that went to Advance Order and she was useless.  She said she didn't know why that happened and that I should receive it within a week or so.  Obviously she had no idea.  We'll see.

While for the most part my items have arrived, but my confidence in the shipping is shakey especially if shipped through Mail Innovations.  The item I ordered on March 17 has been taking a trip from state to state and is yet to arrive.  After calling I was told if it doesn't arrive by April 5 to give them a call.  Unacceptable.

@Biftu  Ugh about your shipping issues.

I think the Mods should post something under my thread in customer service, explaining why the advance order thing happened.   In all my years at QVC, I've never seen that happen to so many people from one line of clothing  on a day of TV presenttions before.

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee, I would have answered sooner, but had an appt this morning. I noticed early that the LTS I ordered today ( taupe cropped pants)  says advanced order. So I chatted ( twice) with CS. My order now says in process, BUT it says FREE premium delivery and the EDD would be tomorrow. So I questioned them on that she said it wasn't so- DUH! But she waived the $3 shipping so the  cropped pants will be a good deal! I just looked before posting here and it still says free premium shipping. I told her about the advanced order and while she changed it, she said she would report the issue. It must be a glitch starting last night and they can manually change it, but it's a system error somewhere.  

Any other ladies who bought today's LTS- check and see if your order detail says free premium delivery. Maybe you can at least get free shipping like I did. That may be you @AZ girl. It located under status. 

Respected Contributor

If I had to guess, I would say the Advance Order issue is probably due to so many orders  being placed at one time, ie. system overload.  Wow, Lori also had a lot of new items yesterday (besides the TSV).  I loved the tsv, the dresses, and the bohos!

Super Contributor

I just think something odd is going on with qvc and logo purchasing. How many times have I heard the host say..this is our only order of the year..and the item is a popular one..that many have given 4/5 stars and qvc knowing this .....should order more of to sell. Just seems odd that something that is popular.... they don't order enough of....And then to have this advance order nonsense/ confusion..very strange.

And concerning hearts...sometimes as I scroll on my ipad on the right I give hearts by accident as I Move the page 😊

Now

I will try to scroll on the left!

Sometimes I think that person must think I am a nut ❤️Ing that comment ......

Honored Contributor

Go figure!  My honeydew tank is now In Process (YAY:!)  and my Links order from yesterday has already shipped (different warehouse of course for the jewelry).

@Biftu, I did keep my adjusted medium order for the honeydew tank.   If that one fits better I will then change my pear Fr. terry tank for a medium.  That's one reason I'm glad the honeydew is finally processing. I'll be well within my 30 days if I need to switch out the pear one for a large.  I agree with you that the rayon span is going to run smaller but anyway....I'll see what happens.

Trusted Contributor

I just got home and checked my order status and now it's showing my items as "processing." Thank goodness! I just hope it stays that way, and ships before too long. It must have been a weird glitch in the system. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed.

Member Since 11/20/2008
Trusted Contributor

My advance orders from Monday night are now "In Process"... again.

Trusted Contributor

My orders from Monday just shipped today. I hope everyone else's have shipped too.

Honored Contributor

The As Is number for the TSV is A297397