Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO TSV DAY SHOWS MONDAY 3/27

@Pearlee wrote:

I see  from catching the last few minutes of Inspired Style that Amy never got the "real quick" memo.  Smiley Sad

@Pearlee, I noticed the same. 

That new tye dye ruffle top is killing me. Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

I couldn't imagine wearing the printed tiered camisole! It actually adds pounds on Kate.

Honored Contributor

@divine wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

I see  from catching the last few minutes of Inspired Style that Amy never got the "real quick" memo.  Smiley Sad

@Pearlee We could always play the "real quick" drinking game but I doubt we'd make it through the show. lol...

LOL!  Each time Amy says it take a drink!  I already noticed her saying it at least twice.  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Maybe it is just me ..I am not so concerned with the models heights as much as I would like size info ..like the size they are wearing, chest measurments etc. 

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee, I forgot to respond about your comment "Bottoms Dwellers" - I LOVE IT!!

I laughed out loud..  Yes, I do dwell in the "bottoms" of Lori's designs!! HA!

BTW- haven't ordered either top- slub knit or  the Boho chic one.  I am weakening though and leaning  towards the Boho one. It looks like a style that any body shape could wear.  

Honored Contributor

@violet runner  Hi Peg.  As I say, Boho Chic is the more unusual of the two.  And not too short. And I'm not loving how the pockets lie in the marshmallow one - at a funny angle leaning in.  Take a quick look at the video to see what I mean....

It should depend too, on whether you really want a fairly plain basic, or something not quite as basic but in the chalk will still go with everything.   On the other hand, we all weren't real impressed with the first Boho Chic!

Honored Contributor

Oh my! Amy didn't know what avant guarde means; she just asked Lori. 

Honored Contributor

Hooray for Amy!  She was trying to do colors and Lori interrupted and said "just look at the seaming" and Amy said "You aren't allowed to look at the seaming.....here's the yellow color..."  Good for her!  Then she very nicely asked Lori about the seaming after she got through the colors. That's exactly what she's supposed to do!

Valued Contributor

I'm so disappointed in Amy. David Dangle complimented her on her jeans and asked if they were a Logo. She said No they were her own.

She is a weekly Logo host. Would it kill her to wear one of the new Logo jeans?

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Honored Contributor

@Debzzz wrote:

I'm so disappointed in Amy. David Dangle complimented her on her jeans and asked if they were a Logo. She said No they were her own.

She is a weekly Logo host. Would it kill her to wear one of the new Logo jeans?

@Debzzz  Well no, it couldn't have killed her, but we also aren't sure that DD would have complimented her either.   Also, remember Amy does not prepare well for her shows.  She may not even have known new jeans were in her show tonight until showtime.  I remember a lot of the old timer hosts saying they'd come in early and go over everything in their show (Mary Beth for one). Clearly Amy doesn't do that to mispronounce things in descriptions and to not know which color is which.