Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO Shows Sunday 5/14 & TSV Day Shows Monday 5/15

@1Professor  I liked the bomber jacket more when I saw it than in the photo and it's not that short. However, I'm not liking the lace that was chosen on the bottom - it's the one that looks cheap and very fragile to me.  I returned a sweater with lace over the winter because of the too-thin lace used as the trim on the bottom and I'm just not liking the flimsiness of the lace on the bottom of the bomber, although I would like the jacket if it had heftier lace on it.

Trusted Contributor

I've been pretty "blah" about Logo and honestly clothes in general.  Totally not a dress girl and really wasn't much interested in watching tonight.  Then I went through my mail...the Insider is featuring the 6/18 Logo TSV on the back cover.

Now that's what I'm talking about!  I just ordered the raspberry and blackberry.  And shock me...a Logo piece for $40!

There is someone out there listening to me grumble about this line lately and finally offered something to just shut me up.  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@kzjohnson wrote:

I've been pretty "blah" about Logo and honestly clothes in general.  Totally not a dress girl and really wasn't much interested in watching tonight.  Then I went through my mail...the Insider is featuring the 6/18 Logo TSV on the back cover.

Now that's what I'm talking about!  I just ordered the raspberry and blackberry.  And shock me...a Logo piece for $40!

There is someone out there listening to me grumble about this line lately and finally offered something to just shut me up.  Smiley Wink

@kzjohnson  There's another thread up here in the forum about next month's TSV you might be interested in. We've already been talking about it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This show is making me crazy - it's so darn disjointed.  Amy starts talking about a product and then jumps to another one coming up and then back to the product but only for a second until they start styling it with other pieces in the show.  It's like she has ADD or something. Please.... between the jumping around constantly and interrupting talking about one product for another upcoming product and past products, and the "real quick" every few seconds - I can't stand this! She really need to focus her attention on A product.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@1Professor  I liked the bomber jacket more when I saw it than in the photo and it's not that short. However, I'm not liking the lace that was chosen on the bottom - it's the one that looks cheap and very fragile to me.  I returned a sweater with lace over the winter because of the too-thin lace used as the trim on the bottom and I'm just not liking the flimsiness of the lace on the bottom of the bomber, although I would like the jacket if it had heftier lace on it.

@Pearlee: I didn't get the bomber, but liked the presentation. I actually have a new bomber, in a silk-like material with lush Asian-style flowers embroidered on it from Anthropologie. They just put another 6 bomber jackets on their web, all more lush than this one, alas. Loved seeing it, though!

Honored Contributor

I like the ODO in the rosewater but there's no way - that awful split back ruins it! (And saves me money too).  Lori does too many things with that split back.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee & all:

All day long, starting at MIDNIGHT (only 9 pm for me), they've shown this jacket/cardigan WITHOUT SHOWING IT. No actual presentation. I'm wondering why. 

A model would be wearing it, Lori would rave about it, but no colors, no presentation. Hmmm.

Screen Shot 2017-05-15 at 5.39.26 PM.png

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1Professor  I'm pretty sure they presented it this afternoon.

Here is the upcoming Lavish which looks like a Joan Rivers piece ot me!

The good news, it's in blackberry, marshmallow and one other color I've forgotten now - sandstone I think.  But it's too "old" looking for me! And I'm a senior!

A288041

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

This show is making me crazy - it's so darn disjointed.  Amy starts talking about a product and then jumps to another one coming up and then back to the product but only for a second until they start styling it with other pieces in the show.  It's like she has ADD or something. Please.... between the jumping around constantly and interrupting taling about one product for another upcoming product and past products, and the "real quick" every few seconds - I can't stand this! She really need to focus her attention on A product.

Yep, I had to leave the Q earlier. Switched over to watch Lidia Bastianich cook on Create TV. Probably all I've missed is two hysterical women with their high pitched voices talking all over each other. Lidia is calming and the food looks good to boot!

Let me just put it out there. I really like Amy alone presenting items...she's such a doll! I do not in any way like the dynamics that go on (and amp way UP!) when she is hosting with Lori for LOGO. It's a NOGO for me.

Sorry. 

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@1Professor  I'm pretty sure they presented it this afternoon.

Here is the upcoming Lavish which looks like a Joan Rivers piece ot me!

The good news, it's in blackberry, marshmallow and one other color I've forgotten now - sandstone I think.  But it's too "old" looking for me! And I'm a senior!

A288041

It looks much too old for Amy!