Esteemed Contributor

Re: LOGO Shows Sunday 5/14 & TSV Day Shows Monday 5/15

@1Professor wrote:

@Pearlee @Biftu

I probably left too much of an elderly professor impression with my "white" hair comment.

My look is more like Judy Collins. THAT kind of rockin' white hair . . .

That's a good look!

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@Pearlee @Biftu

I probably left too much of an elderly professor impression with my "white" hair comment.

@1Professor  But more importantly, do you have Judy Collins blue eyes?

@Pearlee: YEP.

Honored Contributor

@1Professor  Speaking of elderly, someone should tell Lori that we "elderly' folks don't want jumpsuits.  Those are definitely a No Go for me -- Iliterally! --   for when I gotta go!

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@Pearlee @Biftu

@1Professor  But more importantly, do you have Judy Collins blue eyes?

@Pearlee: YEP.

Wow that is really cool!  Maybe you are Judy Collins, since hardly anyone has eyes like those on Judy Blue Eyes.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  Having seen all the LOGO shows today, I'm glad I ordered the sage Just Reduced clearance item!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@1Professor  Speaking of elderly, someone should tell Lori that we "elderly' folks don't want jumpsuits.  Those are definitely a No Go for me -- Iliterally! --   for when I gotta go!

Heck, I'm 41, a member of Generation X and jumpsuits are a no go for me too!  Especially now that I get hot flashes---I need seperates or a dress to stay cool! Plus, I'm a very big lady and they're not flattering on me. 

Also, I have to mute the shows when Amy or Sharon presents. It's like they drank a 12 pack of Red Bull before they go on because they're way too hyper and loud. I much preferred Leah hosting with Lori this morning. Settle it down ladies---we know this stuff is going to sell! 

Contributor

[ Edited ]

I really wanted the twinset in pearl gray but closing in on 100 bucks with tax, S & H I couldn't pull the the trigger. Plus, I did get the pintuck Lavish blouse in smoky taupe and the sheer vest in wild mushroom. I also got the one day only French Terry top in wild mushroom and the TSV in black. I didn't intend to buy so many pieces but there were so many gorgeous ones. I had fun watching the shows and treating myself but after that, There was no budget left for an expensive twinset. I put it on my wish list.

Honored Contributor

@Shortygirl  please let me know what you think of the vest (start a review thread - with item number and QVC description title please) because I was thinking about getting the blue one. And I do want to know about armhole size! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

When I saw the picture of the chiffon vest I never thought I would end up ordering it but I think the constant showing of it last night won me over.  I ended up with the driftwood.  I wear lots of vests in the summer so hope I find this one useful.  I originally ordered the lavish crochet lace cardigan - started out with the blackberry, changed it to marshmallow and just this morning canceled it.  @Pearlee - your comments about it looking old struck a chord with me last night and then I started to look at it closer and decided I would pick it up as-is if the reviews were good.  A few other comments - I'm surprised they posted so many other new items that they didn't get to yesterday.  I would have thought they would have waited to post them before Saturdays show assuming that is when they will be shown.  I can understand with the dresses and not wanting to compete with the TSV.  There is actually a links item that they still don't have a picture up on - I keep checking because I missed out on their last lariat necklace and want to check it out.  My replacement black TSV dress should be in my mail today when I get home where I exchanged it for a smaller size - I hope it was the right move.  I think I'll pick up the blue dress as-is if it becomes available which I assume it will.  Loved the bomber jacket - hated the lace on the bottom - as @Pearlee said, it needed to be more substantial.  All in all an enjoyable day with lots of new ideas how to put things together - I just wish Amy and Lori would calm down on their shows because the Monday night shows are my favorite but last night was almost more than I could take.

Honored Contributor

@KimSKS  Sorry I put the kabosh on that crochet top by posting it looked "old" (I think I may have ruined it for @Biftu also).  That was just my opinion, which was confirmed when I saw Amy in it - personally it just didn't "fit" with her youthfulness.  

Glad you agreed about the bomber lace. Smiley Happy

I think you got the vest color that sold out as the most popular.  I really hope you like it. I rarely wear vests esp. chiffon vests but something about that blue one really appealed to me!  Haven't ordered it yet and thankfully it hasn't sold out because I'm still thinking of ordering it.