Trusted Contributor

LOGO Lunchtime Specials 05/11/17

A231815 -  LOGO by Lori Goldstein V-neck Knit Cardigan with Pockets for $26.22.  Colors: Ivory, Peppermint, Black, Lapis, Strawberry, Sage, Chamomile.  Rating 4.5

Click Here

LOGO by Lori Goldstein V-neck Knit Cardigan with Pockets

A274971 -  LOGO by Lori Goldstein Knit Top with Swiss Dot Back Detail for $29.22.  Colors: Cabo Blue, Heather Grey, Macrame. Rating 3.5

Click Here

LOGO by Lori Goldstein Knit Top with Swiss Dot Back Detail

Esteemed Contributor

Re: LOGO Lunchtime Specials 05/11/17

@vickie25

You really make shopping the sales easy.  Just don't make them sell out to quick if I am not up early. Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have the cardi in many colors from over the years.  The peppermint is a very nice green and I wish she was still doing it.   Runs a tad large - I could wear either a medium or a small in it - always had trouble deciding which to order.   The V cut is deep - it does need something underneath it or cleavage shows.

Got the strawberry color home once but returned it - it was just too bright! Not  a pink for me IMO. 

Also, the top front button never lies right, as you can see in the video.

This is the cardigan version of the kz tee! (by the way, where has @kzjohnson been? yooohoooo!)

Esteemed Contributor

Got the cardi in sage! It looks like a great green that'll go with so much.

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

Got the cardi in sage! It looks like a great green that'll go with so much.

@Ibby114  I did too, and mine arrived today (I ordered sage even though I also have the peppermint; they are way different greens).

I just tried it on and love it.  I got it in the medium which, since I've gaied a few pounds since I first starting ordering this cardi several years ago and it fits great (my smalls still also fit but this one isn't running as large as they did).  This one is also not as low-cut in the V neck as some of the other colors I have, esp. the ivory one.  I think you are going to like it too.  I'm really glad I ordered it, even if I do have several others in different colors, which of course weren't at the LTS price!