Honored Contributor

LOGO Shows Sunday 5/14 & TSV Day Shows Monday 5/15

[ Edited ]

There is no LOGO show scheduled for Saturday 5/13 per the Program Guide; it seems to be all beauty that day.

On Sunday 5/14 there is a wee morning hours show from 1:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m. which I expect to be mostly clearance, although the Guide doesn't state that.

Then Monday is TSV day!  Lots of LOGO shows!  

Post sneak peeks and discuss the shows here - there will be a lot of new stuff since Lori has a lot of shows going on Monday!

Trusted Contributor

Re: LOGO Shows Sunday 5/14 & TSV Day Shows Monday 5/15

Thanks for sharing this ,@Trudey. Not seeing much I am interested in. Maybe the french terry pants , but even then, I can wait to see if they go as-is or clearance. Again, I love her color palette and will enjoy the shows .

Super Contributor

@Trudey Thank you Trudey for the links. The crochet lace cardigan looks nice but sometimes when I wear crochet style tops I catch the yarns in jewelry etc and then spend time fixing the pull. If I was't worried about that I would get that cardigan as it is lovely.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey Wow- thanks my friend for taking the time to post all those links! Very helpful indeed.

Respected Contributor

Is it just me or do these new offerings seem to be styled more for the younger customer?

Honored Contributor

I like the handbag and the links piece but wow - those prices are up there, esp. for the Links piece.   I won't be buying either at full price, although the lavender stone bag is very pretty for spring.

I'm surprised there are two other tank dress offerings when the TSV is a tank dress! You'd think they'd sell more of the other ones on a day when there wasn't a TSV price on a tank dress (or maybe those dresses won't be presented Monday).

@Trudey, yes, I guess the looks are youthful, but probably wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't said something.  (The crochet sweater is definitely not youthful though - it looks more like a Joan Rivers item!).

Super Contributor

I wish she didn't have so many camisole tops and camisole dresses. I feel she's really jumped into that big this year. I find them hard to wear. I would never wear them without a cardigan and don't want to be forced to wear a strapless bra if I want to go without
Honored Contributor

@KimSKS wrote:
I wish she didn't have so many camisole tops and camisole dresses. I feel she's really jumped into that big this year. I find them hard to wear. I would never wear them without a cardigan and don't want to be forced to wear a strapless bra if I want to go without

@KimSKS  I'm with you. I'm deifnitely not wearing a strapless bra, so all those cami garments are fine with me - I just look at them as saving me money because I won't even consider them!

Honored Contributor

Reminder: check out the products review link - there was a two hour show on early this morning; many clearance items were in it.