Respected Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOWS SATURDAY AUG. 5th

@Pearlee wrote:

Well Hooray! 

I never even knew you had any interest in LOGO until your recent reviews in this forum. Smiley Happy 

Really?  

I seem to recall you asking us to post about Logo in the subforum and not on the Fashion Board.   

I've always enjoyed Logo and have a healthy space devoted in my closet for them 

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee, really good to hear from you.  It sounds like you are easing  your way out of  spending time and money at the Q.  I would hate to see this forum end and while you may not be the total glue that holds it together, you certainly are an integral part of what keeps us together. It would be like a dear friend moving away.  We need to come up with solution that will keep you coming here and chatting and yet not make you feel disgruntled or that it's not worth your time anymore. In your post I do get a glimmer that you might hang out still. Lately, aside from the occasional new piece, I see the same LOGO styles in different colors or material, but essentially the same.  Even buying bottoms has become mundane. The new tencel pants ( in blackberry) intrigued me, but still not different enough to  purchase.

Anyway, thanks for letting us know  you are ok. Shopping and sharing with friends should bring joy into your life. When it doesn't then you need to re-evaluate ( as you seemed to have done).  

Valued Contributor

Hi @Pearley and Group!  I'm glad all is well with you, @Pearley.  

i have had a few negative experiences in the past month or two with QVC as well.....and the most recent one made back scale back my purchases consierably.  Not only are the prices going way, way up, but the customer service is nowhere near what it used to be.  And the shipping?!  Don't even get me started on the fact that it takes two weeks for me to receive an item!  The most recent issue was a return that I was never credited for and you would think I was asking for someone's first born child to be given to me!  All I wanted was my refund yet I had to wait another 5 -7 days (in addition to the time that had already elapsed) for the request to be sent to a "higher power" for review and approval.  I politely asked on multiple occasions to speak with a manager or supervisor and was told that was not possible. The week prior to this I had received an incorrect item (not even close to what I had ordered) and that CS rep I spoke with on that day refused to re-send the correct item that was ordered until they'd received the other (incorrect) item back!  Are you kidding me?!  I canceled my order completely at that point. There have been a few more annoying issues as well and, needless to say, I'm a lot less interested in the Q now.  It's a little sad to me because I've always loved the vast majority of my purchases and, trust me when I tell you, I've spent a small fortune at the Q over the years!!!  I will keep watching and posting because I love LOGO,  but my purchases will be much less for sure.

While I was off for a few weeks this summer I explored several other shopping alternatives that I'd pushed aside and will likely be revisiting just as you'd mentioned @Pearley. I sure hope the "powers that be" at QVC re-evaluate some things in the very near future......or change what the "C" stands for in "QVC".

Honored Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

Well Hooray! 

I never even knew you had any interest in LOGO until your recent reviews in this forum. Smiley Happy 

Really?  

I seem to recall you asking us to post about Logo in the subforum and not on the Fashion Board.   

I've always enjoyed Logo and have a healthy space devoted in my closet for them 

Well I did indeed ask that --- quite a long time ago. So you have a good memory to recall that. Smiley Happy  And yet I I haven't noticed your taking me up on that post of mine until your recent reviews.   Of course, I could always be mistaken about that.  At any rate, do enjoy your LOGO. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@AZ girl  Sorry about your recent QVC problems.   If you have such issues again - and I hope not - do ask for help in the Customer Care forum here.  Most of the mods are helpful in that respect, esp. Moderator Beth, who has helped me straighten out - and quickly - a lot of issues similar to those you've had recently.   In fact, I sorely wish I had started with her and not dealt with the CS rep on the phone the last time I called my problem in to CS.  

Esteemed Contributor

Oh @Pearlee my friend, I am sooo happy to hear from you on this post!  I have been checking and checking in the hopes of hearing from you.  We have had such good times and laughs on this post that it was like loosing a girlfriend!  Just to know you are ok works for me.  So now I will call you Pearley the Disabler.

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@AZ girl  Sorry about your recent QVC problems.   If you have such issues again - and I hope not - do ask for help in the Customer Care forum here.  Most of the mods are helpful in that respect, esp. Moderator Beth, who has helped me straighten out - and quickly - a lot of issues similar to those you've had recently.   In fact, I sorely wish I had started with her and not dealt with the CS rep on the phone the last time I called my problem in to CS.  

@Thanks@Pearlee.  I will give that a try next time.  I hope there isn't an issue again either, but if there is I am going to take your suggestion.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee I'm glad to hear that you're well ....we were concerned.  It's been a weird summer.  I know a few people who lost loved ones suddenly. I'm glad to see you posting!

I understand that you're feeling a bit put off by the Q.  Items are pricey and sales only okay. Then there is the issue with paying for returns.  If you have a lot to return as I do those shipping costs can really add up all just to try things on.  I seriously think they should have a rewards program...for every dollar or so many dollars that you spend you earn points to which can be converted into Q cash to be used for future purchases. ...just a thought!

As for Logo, I always liked Lori's unique & independent style which drew me to her line. Coming here reading the many enthusiastic posts certainly enabled me to buy more than I probably would have to begin with!  

However as she's gotten more popular her prices have really skyrocketed!  In addition, I get frustrated with her color palette which I think she designs for her skin tone and so many of her muted shades look horrible one me...I have a medium olive complexion.  Not to mention the many layers of frills & lace that I can't wear.  I lean more towards a clean line and I did break down and order 2 more of the KZ Tees.... in black cherry & saphire (love these colors!) . Once in a while Lori will offer a good color for me.

I also purchased the new sweater coat in the gray/black combo and it is simply stunning! I will wear it a lot when the weather gets cold.  

I really don't need much but I do enjoy watchng the shows...hope you'll still join us! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Biftu wrote:

Oh @Pearlee my friend, I am sooo happy to hear from you on this post!  I have been checking and checking in the hopes of hearing from you.  We have had such good times and laughs on this post that it was like loosing a girlfriend!  Just to know you are ok works for me.  So now I will call you Pearley the Disabler.

@Biftu  Thank you for your very kind post my good and longtime friend.  Yes, we've had some good laughs and good times here.  It's a shame this board doesn't have the PM function.  I would have given you my contact info long ago so we wouldn't lose touch ever. no matter what my issues are with the Q .  

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee Just got back from my vacation and am catching up and am so glad you posted as many were concerned. IMO you are the logo go to gal for questions and info.

I totally understand your post.

Qvc is definitely changing and they are missing out on a super customer like you

I too,have issues with qvc's charges on returns ..how many of those twin sets did I send back, until I learned or got feedback from you.

You were and are a blessing to many ❤️ On this logo forum.