Honored Contributor

A286947 Printed & Striped Knit Top - Reviews?

[ Edited ]

I think some people here ordered this as a ODO.  I know @Biftu was considering it but then didn't order it as I recall, but I think maybe others did.  It's gotten great reviews under the product.  I'm not ordering it, esp. if I could have gotten it then as a ODO price, but am interested in what our Logofied Ladies here think of it -- whoever ordered it.  

The reviews are making me sorry I was kinda talking @Biftu out of it - in the honeydew color as I remember our postings.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: A286947 Printed & Striped Knit Top - Reviews?

@PearleeI passed on it the night it was offered, but placed it in My Wish List, I too am interested in hearing how people like it?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@I think some people here ordered this as a ODO.  I know @Biftu was considering it but then didn't order it as I recall, but I think maybe others did.  It's gotten great reviews under the product.  I'm not ordering it, esp. if I could have gotten it then as a ODO price, but am interested in what our Logofied Ladies here think of it -- whoever ordered it.  

@The reviews are making me sorry I was kinda talking @Biftu out of it - in the honeydew color as I remember our postings.

Very cute in the lavender stone combo, but I don't do rayon/span.

@Pearlee  When I click on your link, I get "page not found".  Try it and see what you get.🙂

Honored Contributor

@Hippiified  Hmmmm odd - I saw the same thing you did.  I just took the link out since the item number is in the title. Thanks! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Hi ladies. I am new to Logo but I got this too OTO and I really like it. I got the lavender color. It is very comfy- material versatile for multiple seasons and I like the easy swing fit. Love the pockets - must for me. I really like the back which has a nice gathered yoke. I am 5"5"and it is not too long. The print and stripes are just too cute. Wish I had gotten the green too
Honored Contributor

@kyreb  YAY!  Someone here did get it!  Thanks very much for your informative review.    I'm happy you are happy with it.  As my grandmother would say, "wear it in good health."  Smiley Happy  Welcome to this subforum too. 

Esteemed Contributor

I did not order this top @Pearlee and regardless of the reviews I'm glad I passed.  I have been much more disciplined in my purchases. Going forward (of course I've said this before) I'm only going to purchase things I think I will love.

Honored Contributor

I have a feeling that this top is one of those that work well with those who are very slim to begin with.  If you're just a little bit big on top or busty it's going to add more visual weight rather than slim you down.  I was watching the video with Jackie wearing it and wasn't crazy about  the fit on her.