Esteemed Contributor

A288048 - Embroidered tie front slub cardigan

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  I was crazy in love with this top when it was presented and looking forward to its arrival.  It was so cute on the hanger and when I saw my profile in the mirror it was quickly returned.  i think this top is meant for a very thin or petite woman.... it has great potential.  I love my Logo, just this one made me look like a pumpkin.  The aqua color is gorgeous, and if you've got the right body it could be a winner.

Esteemed Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@Biftu  I was crazy in love with this top when it was presented and looking forward to its arrival.  It was so cute on the hanger and when I saw my profile in the mirror it was quickly returned.  i think this top is meant for a very thin or petite woman.... it has great potential.  I love my Logo, just this one made me look like a pumpkin.  The aqua color is gorgeous, and if you've got the right body it could be a winner.

@phoenixbrd - Understood, many reviewers feel the same.  I am petite and an xxs and I own this in the aqua color and it works for me, though I did go back and forth whether to return it but in the end decided to keep it.  However, even in my size I can see how it would make one look larger than they would like.