Honored Contributor

LOGO SHOWS SATURDAY AUG. 5th

Two shows

4:00-5:00 a.m.

2:00-3:00 p..m.

It's Fall Fashion Days and it's all on EZ pay.  Friday is also a Fashion Day.

It also may be a sales tax free weekend for some of you depending on your state  (see my thread on that in Community Chat) which usually includes clothing.

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOWS SATURDAY AUG. 5th

Thank you @Pearlee, as always. I have been busy with my Mom, and have not been able to be here much. Still like Logo shows, and information about the well loved brand. Smiley Happy
Trusted Contributor

Being the bottom feeder that I am ( HA!), I saw these and ordered - A290258- Woven Tencel Pants in the Blackberry. Sizing could be an issue, so I went with waist measurement and am going to try size 10. Not sure they will be on today,  but posting here hoping they will be.

Trusted Contributor

Looks like there is a new amoeba dress, A290515. I'm considering getting this one. I never wear dresses, but I'm contemplating wearing it more like a tunic, with leggings underneath and a 3/4 sleeve cotton slub cardigan over it. I can't decide if it will be flattering on my 3X self or not. I may just have to get it home and try it on.

I'm also considering the new printed top with lace hem, A286950. I like the deep marine color.

Respected Contributor

@aprimo  I think that dress is so cute and would look great as a tunic.  I could never wear it as a dress either, but would wear a denim jacket with it over leggings.  When it gets cooler, add some tall boots and you'll look stunning.

Trusted Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@aprimo  I think that dress is so cute and would look great as a tunic.  I could never wear it as a dress either, but would wear a denim jacket with it over leggings.  When it gets cooler, add some tall boots and you'll look stunning.

@Trudey I like the denim jacket idea. I'm thinking I'll get one home and try.

Respected Contributor

@aprimo  If you need a cute denim jacket, I highly recommend this one.  It is very stylish and has lots of stretch so you won't feel constricted in the upper arms and shoulders.

http://www.qvc.com/Belle-by-Kim-Gravel-Jean-Jacket-with-Frayed-Edge-Detail.product.A289022.html

Trusted Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@aprimo  If you need a cute denim jacket, I highly recommend this one.  It is very stylish and has lots of stretch so you won't feel constricted in the upper arms and shoulders.

http://www.qvc.com/Belle-by-Kim-Gravel-Jean-Jacket-with-Frayed-Edge-Detail.product.A289022.html

Thanks @Trudey. I do have a denim jacket, but it's not the traditional style and I'm not sure whether it will work for this purpose. I'll keep your suggestion in mind, in case I decide I need one.

Regular Contributor

@aprimo wrote:

Looks like there is a new amoeba dress, A290515. I'm considering getting this one. I never wear dresses, but I'm contemplating wearing it more like a tunic, with leggings underneath and a 3/4 sleeve cotton slub cardigan over it. I can't decide if it will be flattering on my 3X self or not. I may just have to get it home and try it on.

I'm also considering the new printed top with lace hem, A286950. I like the deep marine color.

@aprimo  What a neat idea!  In fact, I like it so much I think I'll order the dress too.  I am wondering if a short-sleeved top...perhaps the recent cotton-modal top, would look good over it, or a denim type shirt left unbuttoned?   I wear a 3X too, and I think it would look good. 

Trusted Contributor

@lilybelle wrote:

@aprimo wrote:

@aprimo  What a neat idea!  In fact, I like it so much I think I'll order the dress too.  I am wondering if a short-sleeved top...perhaps the recent cotton-modal top, would look good over it, or a denim type shirt left unbuttoned?   I wear a 3X too, and I think it would look good. 

@lilybelle Good idea! I'll have to try some of my short-sleeved LOGO tops  over it too.