Valued Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOWS 6/12 TSV & EZ DOES IT DAY

@Peg wrote:

I vascillated on sizing and thought I had ordered a small and when I checked  my order status, it said medium. I watched shows I had recorded  and Carolyn said she was wearing a large .  And it looked roomy on her. So this morning I called CS and changed to a size small. Maybe a mistake - maybe not.   Fingers crossed I  did right by myself.  As @AZ girl  says, "if I don't love it, back it goes." This was the only Logo item I ordered yesterday.

@Peg, I received my first round of two (blackberry and marshmallow from pre-order) today in size medium and I think you will be okay with the small.  The mediums are a tad roomy so I know I will be able to dry them with no issues.  I am thrilled with both of them and can't wait to receive the raspberry and the blue marble!  If I would have ordered a small, I think they too would have been fine but I may not have put them in the dryer.  They are on the generous side of the sizing range so I think you will be just fine with the small.  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@AZ girl, thanks for the sizing update.  I also ordered the marshmellow color and happy you  like that color. It'll be close to a week before I get mine, but I'll let you know how it fits when I get it. @Pearlee, thanks for your imput as well.

Trusted Contributor

My TSV top came and it's going right back. The small was the right size, but on me I thought it looked like  a man's tee on top and then  a non appealing flair on the bottom. I liked the material and the marshmellow color. I have been trying to find a top  of Lori's that I like on me and so far it's been tanks over tops. I was hopeful this one might work, but it's simply not for my body type. Thanks ot all those that helped with sizing.  

Honored Contributor

@violet runner  Sorry that didn't work for you.   From all the reviews of it, on this one you are in the minority.  But you are right - what works for one body type (or most) doesn't necessarily work for all.  Sorry LOGO tops for the most part don't work for you.  If they didn't work for me, I'd have a lot more $$$ in my savings account!

Valued Contributor

I'm sorry it didn't work out for you, Peg.  Something else will come along soon I'm sure. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee, I do enough $$ damage with her bottoms... HA!

I have found  tops with straight( er) hems work better too. I dont' ( think) I look good in tunics in general so her shorter tops this season are more appealing as well.  The reviews are  good on this top and  it  may be 'cause it covers the upper arms and the material and colors which I had no fault with. As we have said many times, we should love it to keep it!