Honored Contributor

LOGO SHOWS 6/12 TSV & EZ DOES IT DAY

Per the program guide - at least for now - here's the full program LOGO schedule (and then of course appearance throughout the day):

Midnight to 1:00 a.m.

3-4:00 a.m.

10-11:00 a.m.

6-8:00 p.m. (note time change from her regular Monday show)

Post sneak peeks here!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOWS 6/12 TSV & EZ DOES IT DAY

[ Edited ]

N/M. I found it.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I know some of you here preordered and have received the TSV.  Has anyone gotten it in the marshmallow?  One of the models was wearing that color choice during Lori's Saturday show and it looked like it might be fairly see-through.  Does anyone have that color yet?

Valued Contributor

MAdame, you are a bad influence and an enabler!  Here goes this weeks paycheck!

😀

Contributor

Do you have the item # for the Tsv on 6/12?

Honored Contributor

@patty17 wrote:

Do you have the item # for the Tsv on 6/12?

We aren't supposed to post them until QVC makes it public to all.   The post would be deleted.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

I know some of you here preordered and have received the TSV.  Has anyone gotten it in the marshmallow?  One of the models was wearing that color choice during Lori's Saturday show and it looked like it might be fairly see-through.  Does anyone have that color yet?

@Pearlee No I got the sea spray & blackberry.  I'm also interested in the marshmallow but when Kate had it on it did look like it was a bit see through.  I don't plan on layering a top like that when it's hot.  

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee I got the marshmallow tsv top in my regular size and it fit well. When I wear the marshmallow top you can not see my beige bra but you can see where my pants begin as the color of the pants " show" through, but the front panel does flow away from the body. So, if that would bother someone i wouldn't get  the marshmallow.

I think that is why some on the review page are saying it's see through and some are saying it's not. I am glad I got it as it's a nice color, which will go with so much....the name is actually the color. Marshmallow

Respected Contributor

Has anyone gotten the TSV top in persimmon?  I'm considering it as a third color besides sea spray and blackberry, but I'm hoping it's more of an autumnal pumpkin color than a screaming orange.  I'll be watching the presentation, so my question might be answered at midnight, but I'm hoping for a real eyes-on-it evaluation.  TIA!

Honored Contributor

Along those lines, for those who received the blackberry, what color is it? Can you see the deep purple color in it or is it more gray like blackberry looks in her Fr. terry or does it look black or what?   Her blackberry color is kind of a cr*pshoot depending upon the material it's on.  (I'm not getting it - just curious what color the blackberry turned out to be in this garment). And for those who got it, what color bottoms will you be wearing it with?