Honored Contributor

A290238 Printed Knit Top with Asymmetric Hem (Marble print)

Did anyone here get this top? I can't find a review of it in our LOGO forum (I searched).

It's a marble print cotton modal top.  I was interested in it when it was presented but didn't order it - it flew out fast too.  I thought the marble print was interesting and I've seen a couple As Is, although the As Is price isn't all that great.  Was wondering whether anyone here has it and if so, what you think about it?

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Printed-Knit-Top-with-Asymmetric-Hem.product.A290238.html?...

Super Contributor

Re: A290238 Printed Knit Top with Asymmetric Hem (Marble print)

I have that top in my normal size in the berry.  The fabric is a nice weight - definitely no need to layer.  The side with all the "stuff" has plenty of fabric but I think the slit helps it not look like it's too much fabric.  The background color - at least in the berry - is a little more cream/tannish color than it shows on my monitor.  I've worn it several times and it's just easy if that makes sense.  I have a pair of Susan Graver capris in a burgandy/berry color that I wear them with and it's a super comfy outfit to wear to work and still look good.

Honored Contributor

@KimSKS Thanks very much for your reply.  Yeah, I was wondering how that dangling extra fabric is - too much or not. I think you answered. I think it could be/have been a drawback.

Should have posted above the As Is number: A300275

Honored Contributor

@Biftu - you might consider the wild mushroom in this rather artsy piece, if you have a lot to go with wild mushroom. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu - you might consider the wild mushroom in this rather artsy piece, if you have a lot to go with wild mushroom. Smiley Happy

Done with wild mushroom (hopefully)!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have the berry and wild mushroom.  The berry is much cheerier, in my opinion.  And the placement pattern in my wild mushroom is not the nicest. However, the tsv is more comfortable; it really is a winner.

Honored Contributor

@Justice4all wrote:

I have the berry and wild mushroom.  The berry is much cheerier, in my opinion.  And the placement pattern in my wild mushroom is not the nicest. However, the tsv is more comfortable; it really is a winner.

@Justice4all  Thanks. Given what you wrote, I probably would have returned the wild mushroom if I liked the berry quite a bit more. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee

That little white logo summery necklace offsets the 'beard-like' pattern of the wild mushroom really well, and it is a funky throw-on, forcing me to wear the necklace, which I do like but find unnecessary in daily life.  Besides, it's a nice switch-off from the tsv.  I have silks, Israeli tops, vintage tops, and handmade tops for special occasions.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  I really love mine in the teal, although I do wish it were a little longer.  I'll have to wear a longer tank underneath.   I agree with other poster that the long side drapes very well.  The material is substantial and so soft.  I think it's classy.