Contributor

I completely agree about Temp-tations. Thanks for the info  about Fiesta. I will definitely be picking some of that up.

Occasional Contributor

I heard a lady call in today looking for old world yellow.  I havent seen this but I have been waiting for yellow things to come out

Honored Contributor

never bought any of her stuff. Surprising LOL Pretty stuff though

Respected Contributor

@Shipwreckwrote:

I just washed a small Temptations casserole dish, it's has a pink floral pattern.  I baked sweet potatoes in it recently. After I washed it today I notice it had alot of small cracks all over and had darken in parts of the dish. I have never baked above 350 degrees in this dish, do I don't understand what is happening with it. I no longer feel safe using this dish and plan to discard it. No more Temptations for me!

becca lou wrote : Don't just throw it out . Call Q.V.C. customer service and tell them, they will make it right they did for me, and I had mine about a year. It is guaranteed . I  have never just thrown things out without a call to customer service. You'll be glad you did.Things are expensive, and maybe they will look into the problem so this quits happening.

Valued Contributor

This is normal for ceramic though, isn't it? When my grandmother passed, we each got some of her kitchen items and I took a tea pot as I collect tea cup/saucer sets. It has cracks running all though it. Adds to the aged look, like a patina on metal. Now as to bakeware, I can't say that it is safe to use. since people have mentioned their dishes breaking in the oven and making a mess.