Honored Contributor

Re: Your Strangest Breakfast Food.

Not really dedicated to breakfast foods for breakfast, but like them other times.

I am a member of the cold pizza for breakfast bunch. 🍕 

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

I'm chuckling over all of you who can eat cold shrimp (or whatever) for breakfast! My hat is off to you! I'm strickly cold cereal, toast, eggs, or the normal stuff. DH on the other hand will eat anything out of the refrig that needs to be used up!LOL We work well together!! Enjoy your breakfast, whatever it may be!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I went through a phase when I was in high school where I disliked all traditional breakfast foods so every morning I had a bowl of Campbell's Soup.  I still dislike most breakfast food but grin and bear a bowl of cereal. 

@Kachina624  My daughter ate soup before school for years.

Frequent Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I went through a phase when I was in high school where I disliked all traditional breakfast foods so every morning I had a bowl of Campbell's Soup.  I still dislike most breakfast food but grin and bear a bowl of cereal. 

Same here, I had campbell's vegetarian vegetable soup for breakfast . 

Respected Contributor

Like the OP, I had shrimps for breakfast today except mind was Costco's marinated shrimps on avocado toast and a slice of tomato in the middle.  Delicious.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

My favorite breakfast is salmon cakes or fried fish with grits and eggs. But I'll pretty much eat whatever leftovers there are depending on how I feel. I'm another one whose stomach has no clock!  Dh, on the other hand, will only eat breakfast foods(American, I might add) for breakfast! Sometimes I ask him, "What's  the difference in eating a piece of leftover birthday cake than eating pancakes with syrup?"  Lol!

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Respected Contributor

When my youngest DD was growing up, she always had leftovers from dinner for breakfast.  

Esteemed Contributor

Fresh fruit (berries) & nuts is what I normally have.

When my DM made home-made pizza, we had that for breakfast.

My DD does not let me hear the end of serving her peanut butter cups for breakfast when her cousin slept over.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4   Last week I had leftover broccoli cheddar soup from Panara.

The broccoli is a vegetable and good for you and the cheese part is protein.  lol