Esteemed Contributor

Re: Your Strangest Breakfast Food.

I don't eat fish of any kind but I will eat just about anything for breakfast. Right now I have leftover fettuccine Alfredo that sounds pretty good. We also have been known to eat our main meal for breakfast and only have something light for dinner.

Honored Contributor

Since the lockdown, our meal schedule seems to have changed over time. We eat breakfast between 9-10 am and then lunch at 3 pm. We eat a very light dinner, like cereal or salad, around 7. With restaurants opening up, hoping we can begin going out for breakfast again; it’s something I have really missed.
Honored Contributor

I went through a phase when I was in high school where I disliked all traditional breakfast foods so every morning I had a bowl of Campbell's Soup.  I still dislike most breakfast food but grin and bear a bowl of cereal. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

My sweet great aunt used to pack up fried fish for me to take back with me on my long drive back home. She said I could snack on it so I didn't have to stop and eat along the way. I could never say no to her but that smell never made me want to eat it after it sat on the backseat for three hours. She lived on a lake and my great uncle would go catch fish every morning for breakfast. They are from Sweden, so guess that's the way they do it over there. I'll pass.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm usually up an hour or so before I get hungry and eat whatever strikes my fancy.  Macaroni salad if I make it is the best.  This am it was cold pizza.  I have had ice cream, cookies, toast, eggs., sandwich.   While I love cereal usually it's lunch or dinner. Breakfast for dinner is great.  Pancakes and bacon yum.  

Honored Contributor

I worked graveyard for years.......and I still eat dinner "after work".....in the morning.............   I had a crab salad today.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

Shrimp lo mein is a favorite of mine. I've eaten it hot and as a cold noodle salad for brunch on a weekend. Also egg foo yong. I usually have cereal during the week for convenience.

But yes I've eaten pizza, a meatloaf sandwich, checken salad and egg salad for breakfast. If it appeals to me I'll have it whenever!

Honored Contributor

I will eat whatever is leftover in my fridge any time of the day---food is food--love the breakfast stuff too. today I'm having a chicken street taco from last nights dinner----Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

I live alone. I eat anything at anytime.

Esteemed Contributor

I usually eat yogurt for breakfast, or eggs and toast, sometimes with bacon or sausage.  We kind of gave up on cereal because my mood for it comes and goes and we could never finish the milk before it went bad.  When we started doing the Keto thing, cereal went by the wayside.

I do occasionally eat ice cream for breakfast, which I love.  However, I found out that if I eat something close to after that, I get a stomach ache.  So I either just eat the ice cream, or wait a few hours before eating anything else.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead