Honored Contributor

My grocery store finally got yeast in after all these months.  Maybe I should buy a bread maker now.

Honored Contributor

A few years ago I got a bread maker with CC. Points. I figured I would use it a couple of times and it would wind up on a shelf or donated. To my surprise I use it a couple of times a month ( whe I have yeast ) and I really like my TFal machine.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1  I'm tempted, but I really don't have the room and I'm really picky about my bread.  I actually make separate trips to Kroger to get their Private Selections Honey Oat bread among some other things my Publix doesn't carry.  So, I don't know how much success I would have in creating a bread that I would like as well.  

Trusted Contributor

@Icegoddess - We also buy Kroger Private Selection bread on a regular basis.  Honey Oat is good - so is their Honey Wheat and especially their Dill Onion Rye.  Love it for sandwiches!  I have a Zo bread machine but hardly use it.

Honored Contributor

@WORKING GAL It's kinda funny about us and our gadgets.  Many here wouldn't live without their pressure cookers.  I never use mine.  However, I just got the Foodi Grill to replace my Jenn-Aire grill on my stove due to the smoke and I love it.  But, I also used the Jenn-Aire grill a lot before, so it's sorta 2nd nature.  Never really learned how to pressure cook.  I really only use it for Deviled eggs and maybe mashed potatoes, but I find the stovetop just as easy for that and it makes more than my mini CE PC makes and I like leftovers when it comes to mashed potatoes.