Honored Contributor

Temptations has NEW Bee Pieces ..

Just watched Tara's FB announcement showing the NEW "BEE" products.  At 7 tonight I assume they will be "unveiled" during her live chat.

They are just beautiful and the yellow is "soft" -- they look the dishes and pieces I saw in Home Goods yesterday -- 

Might want to check out her FB page...

Trusted Contributor

Re: Temptations has NEW Bee Pieces ..

I would not buy Temptations at all.  I'll stick with my Polish stoneware and Italian pottery.  

Esteemed Contributor

@phluphy wrote:

I would not buy Temptations at all.  I'll stick with my Polish stoneware and Italian pottery.  

@phluphy  ... ME TOO !!!! 

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1  I have been an avid collector of Temptations for many years, and am looking forward to the big reveal! Thanks for the heads up.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh, I really like that design—it could easily be presented as elegant or whimsical. The figural ramekins are especially sweet. I don't need any more dinnerware, but if they offer a platter, a big serving bowl, or other entertaining pieces, I think I'll be "tempted."

ETA: I posted before visiting TT.com . . . lo and behold, many temptations, though several are just teasers right now rather than actually being available . . .  Smiley Very Happy

Super Contributor

I love the new bee design.  I rarely buy brand new Temp-tations due to the cracking, etc., but I still love the product.  I've found a few pieces here and there in consignment shops and Goodwill and have been very lucky; no cracking or other issues.

Since the bee pieces are tableware, which I would hand wash, I might take a chance.  The design is very well done; not too busy or overly colorful.  I love the taupe color.  I'm curious to see what the price point will be.  I hope they offer plenty of easy pays!

Honored Contributor

those new BEE pieces are so nice!

i am not crazy about the two colors she chose, but if she moves forward with this and brings in some other colors, i am probably going to cave.

thanks for the heads up @homedecor1 .

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I had to take a peek.  Love the pattern!  I especially like the buttercream, it's such a soft pretty yellow.