Respected Contributor

In any event, WP used the 4-letter S-word to describe the preground black pepper in tins.

I'm confused about the D-word, too...?  The Hoover D or something that beavers build in streams?

Denise
Honored Contributor

don't matter he says what he wants and they just bleep it like they do in here.

won't be back till end of April he said

Respected Contributor

I was shocked they let him say orgasm today and wasn't bleeped.

Respected Contributor

I got the 3 stainless steel food containers with the lids.  I think they'll be good for heating stuff up in my Breville oven (w/o the plastic lids, of course).  they kind of remind me of bento boxes:

Wolfgang Puck 3-piece Stainless Steel Food Storage Containers

Frequent Contributor

So...............anyone dine at his resturants?    

After watching all the chefs on QVC, HSN and SHOP HQ....they all seem to be very messey to being just slobs.

The one worse than Wolfgang is Paul Deen.   Talks with a mouth full.... as it drips down and then tries to hid all those mouthfuls.  To me she is just irritrating ...  Don't watch her anymore!  

Maybe I am wrong but I always thought cooking shows are suppose to encourage cooking and purchasing the product.   

Valued Contributor

We had the smaller version of the TSV pan.We got the TSV yesterday and we love it.

Frequent Contributor

Personal hygiene issues aside, I purchased the TSV 12cup Weeknighter pot with a $10 discount code from the HSN website.  (I did not see the code on my cellphone but it appeared on the website page when I was on my laptop.)   I am happy with my purchase.  The pot is of a higher quality than the Curtis Stone item I returned.