Honored Contributor

is on HSN at 9:00 central 10 Eastern  Yay ! 

have missed him.

Honored Contributor

He is so entertaining with wiping his nose with his hands, towels etc and licking his fingers and eating from a spoon he stirs things with.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pook wrote:

He is so entertaining with wiping his nose with his hands, towels etc and licking his fingers and eating from a spoon he stirs things with.

exactly why i can't watch him....so gross.....

Respected Contributor

@Pook wrote:

lol -- so true, you nailed it!

I like his products but when I saw the ts -- noooo

I have a million pans and I see nothing really new, very disappointed. I prefer Curtis Stone.

Respected Contributor

Re: Wolfgang Puck

[ Edited ]

It also makes my stomach turn to watch his antics, but I have the smaller version of this pot. Love it.  I would have ordered the tsv had there been free shipping or reduced shipping on bundled items.  At 5.50, it a not at this time for me. 

Edited to fix auto correct 😬

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

Man, don't you hate that **** auto correct ?

I got a apple MacBook Air for xmas and if I don't watch it that thing will sub stupidest words that have no meaning to what I'm typing. LOL

Respected Contributor

@luvzchiz wrote:

It also makes my stomach turn to watch his antics, but I have the smaller version of this pot. Love it.  I would have ordered the tsv had there been free shipping or reduced shipping on bundled items.  At 5.50, it a not at this time for me. 

Edited to fix auto correct 😬

Yup, we also have the smaller version of that pot and use it so much it's earned a permanent spot on a back burner.  Tried to justify the larger one, but with just two of us (and the fact that we own and love one of his 11 piece sets)  - just can't do it.

Did anyone catch his 4-letter word for ground pepper in a tin that he has encountered when catering?  It's never dull around Wolf...LOL

Denise
Respected Contributor

Re: Wolfgang Puck

[ Edited ]

WP is the one vendor that is always getting bleeped unless they don't catch it. Yesterday I heard d##

The shipping makes it difficult to order, I want a great deal!

Did anyone see Marlo last night reading the live fb tablet. Someone typed I can't stand the host but I love the chef. She laughed and said something like it doesn't bother me, heard it before etc etc

Honored Contributor

He's big name, so, they let it slide I"m sure. Nothing nobody hasn't heard before anyway.  Anybody that watches a movie now days if you don't hear the F word at least 40 times during the movie you think your watching Bambie.

Honored Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

WP is the one vendor that is always getting bleeped unless they don't catch it. Yesterday I heard d##

The shipping makes it difficult to order, I want a great deal!

If he's still there on Sat. watch and maybe they will have Free shp. then

He used to come on Fri and be gone some time Sunday.  Today, he was on early, so, don't know how long he will be on.