Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I find the shows boring, but I just watch something else (i.e. Old Law and Order, there's always something else worth watching).

I agree.

If these forums are two be believed, some people have TVs that have no "off" switch and cable companies that only broadcast shopping channels 24/7.

There are so many good things on TV these days, I don't have any problem NOT watching QVC.

Honored Contributor

I have not even turned on the TV yet today. Enjoying the peace & quiet. Sometimes DH comes home from work & wants to know why I don't have the TV on? He says it's too quiet.

Honored Contributor

Hey @Kachina624  I got a big ol' Cuisinart and just bought the Kitchen Aid mini from Bed and Bath.

Returned the big KA to QVC got tired of adjusting the screw all the time when you changed bowls or beaters.  Said I would never buy another KA, but, saw the small ones at B&B and took another chance. So far so good

Valued Contributor

@Q4u

Thank you so much for sharing your cookie recipe! I'll have to try it and let you know how MINE turn out! I appreciate your sharing!

Valued Contributor

@Q4u

I'm sorry - one more question - when you say a whole package of chocolate chips, would that be the 6-oz or the 12-oz packages? 

Thanks again!!

Honored Contributor

@DiamondGirly wrote:

@Q4u

I'm sorry - one more question - when you say a whole package of chocolate chips, would that be the 6-oz or the 12-oz packages? 

Thanks again!!

I use the 12 oz packages.... and add just enough water to get the mixture to mix.  Also, the dough is easier to handle if refigerated before putting them on cookie sheets. Please start off really small because these become so expensive to make.... good luck!!  Woman Happy

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

Truly not everyone needs the Pro 600 mixer..I gave had one for 20+ years, and I love it..I would have killed for ANY of the colors..When I got mine they only came in white...

As far as holding a hand mixer in anything for 3, 4, 5 minutes or more..NO THANKS..I would rather walk away and let the mixer do it..for meringue, whipped cream, cake batters..I no longer have the arm strength nor desire to wrestle with kitchen appliances